Starbase pets
Hi everyone.. This is my first post so please bear with me.. I have a question regarding starbase elite pets.. I know our KDF fleet isn't there yet, but when it will be I will getting some pets for my JHDC.. My question is does anyone know what is the cost, aqnd to whome I have to speak at starbase to get them? Thank you all..
(04-20-2014, 03:45 PM)Veret Wrote: Hi everyone.. This is my first post so please bear with me.. I have a question regarding starbase elite pets.. I know our KDF fleet isn't there yet, but when it will be I will getting some pets for my JHDC.. My question is does anyone know what is the cost, aqnd to whome I have to speak at starbase to get them? Thank you all..
The Elite Pets are 100,000 Fleet Credits and roughly 40,000 refined Dilithium. You speak to the Vendor on the Starbase that sells all the Space Equipment like Weapons, Engines, etc. However, in order to purchase those Pets, Science Equipment provisions must be available.

Although the Legion's Starbase is not there yet, you can visit other KDF Starbases with complete T5 Science and buy them there. One way to that is via the Public Service channel for example. Send a message to @TacPaddy_stoa to get the channel invite.