Unexpected Maintenance
Well here we go again...
The shard is currently offline due to technical issues. We will update the forums with an ETA on the shard coming back online.
Ugh, and right when we were about to get the optional completed in an STF.... Story of My life....
And they said that the last crash gave them "valuable information to help get to the bottom of it". Hopefully this one does the same. I was almost finished with an elite STF with optional too :evil:

Oh well.
Jay
Field Admiral
STO Academy Fleet
Fffffff well at least I legitimately know isn't wasn't my connection Big Grin A silver lining for me in this situation
That was the first thing I wondered about too. I hopped on over here to test my connection. I pay my bills, why can't Cryptic? :roll: According to their forums, it isn't that simple. Maybe now they'll get it fixed. Now I guess I can step into the outside world. :lol:
Jay
Field Admiral
STO Academy Fleet
lot of angry people on the boards. Why must everyone rage at them the instance the game crashes. Espicially since they nicely provide an explanation of the problem and how they are trying to fix it.
On a side note I have found a use for these down-times. I have been drag-netting the sto forums for stuff about dreadnoughts/consoles i use and have come across several very interesting posts that have given me ideas to try. Which of course makes me just want the servers back sooner
As for me, I did some grinding on the Elite Four in SoulSilver. Big Grin Found out that Bruno wastes me and that my Arcanine can sing and dance.
lol nice kairu. So far I have found 2 builds i want to try for pvp for my dread, a pve build with no torpedoes, and a new parser program that will show peak damage.
Note: Server is back online. Again Big Grin