Sorry I've been away ...
I've not been in the game, as I've been depressed, and I've been struggling to get school work done.

I'm hoping in mid April, I'll be back for at least 1-2 days a week.

Again, I apologize.

Sorry to hear that, but don't worry the STO Academy is always here! Maybe killing a few Borg will help you out Wink

So got all my major papers in - hopefully won't fail any - and have an exam Monday (Apr. 14) and Tuesday (Apr. 15) 1:30-5:30 EST on both.
I'll probably be done in ~70 minutes as usual, and probably get B's or maybe A-'s if I'm lucky (not this week I haven't been!). THAT being said ... after I get home from them, I'll probably do a 'release' exercise Wink and then come hang out on STO for an hour or so. Maybe. Possibly. Don't get your hopes up. Wink

Love the camaraderie that has grown out of being in STOA. Thanks for the love peeps.

Thumbs Up 
(04-14-2014, 05:26 AM)AllanVS Wrote: So got all my major papers in - hopefully won't fail any - and have an exam Monday (Apr. 14) and Tuesday (Apr. 15) 1:30-5:30 EST on both.
I'll probably be done in ~70 minutes as usual, and probably get B's or maybe A-'s if I'm lucky (not this week I haven't been!). THAT being said ... after I get home from them, I'll probably do a 'release' exercise Wink and then come hang out on STO for an hour or so. Maybe. Possibly. Don't get your hopes up. Wink

Love the camaraderie that has grown out of being in STOA. Thanks for the love peeps.
Love you especially Helock and Biba. Wink Wink in that 'special 'way' we have. hehehe