Klingon Warnog going on sale in Canada, Eh!
I keep getting an error saying "The Captain has made this area out of bounds" when I try to post the full thread... so instead, you'll have to click a link HERE, and go see it at another forum I post at.

The proof that the owner is not a star trek fan : vulcan beer but no romulan ale ?
I should point out, I erroneously posted it was on sale in Canada. It'll first be sold in the US, then in Canada, eh.

Eagl17 - The problem, is Romulan Ale is more a spirit than an ale. Ale is a beer and 5%-12% alcohol.
Spirits are usually 50-90% alcohol.

(03-26-2014, 02:49 PM)AllanVS Wrote: I should point out, I erroneously posted it was on sale in Canada. It'll first be sold in the US, then in Canada, eh.

Eagl17 - The problem, is Romulan Ale is more a spirit than an ale. Ale is a beer and 5%-12% alcohol.
Spirits are usually 50-90% alcohol.
ok now i need to go south of our beautiful snowy border to get some ? it better be good Smile Any idea which state will have it ?

And you're right according to what I read , except for one that was sold a ST experience (the memories!) Romulan ale is with spirit. (or insert joke about american unable to hold Canadian beer here Angel )