The Borg are finally adapting!
Borg The Borg are finally going to adapt to the Adapted M.A.C.O. Pulsewave Rifle. Borg

According to the latest Tribble Patch Notes this issue will be rectified. The amazing thing is, that it took them only one year and roughly four weeks to notice / repair that (release of Season Seven in November 2012). I'll bet, that those changes will also apply to the Adapted K.H.G. Battle Rifle.

So, if you love battling Borg on the Ground, I recommend you respec your Omega Reputation Skills to get the Tier 3 ability "Rotating Frequency" in order to get more Shots, before you need to remodulate. That is of course, if you haven't done so in the first place.

If you are going to respec your reputation skills, then by all means do NOT pick a Token from the C-Store. You can get one from your Dilithium Store for only 20000 refined Dilithium. Depending on the ZEN/Dilithium Exchange rate, that is roughly 1/4 of the price paid in the C-Store.
Not just Borg thing there that looks interesting, but for Solanae 3 set (free that you can collect from Episode).
Looks like improvement of tanking:
Quote:Structural Integrity Leech (Solanae Space Set 3-piece Bonus) - Can now trigger once per second, instead of once every 5 seconds.
Proc chance increased to 2.5%, up from 1%.

And this should be extra big font, bold, red, just in case some people don't explore under Dilithium Store enough Big Grin
(03-08-2014, 11:08 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: If you are going to respec your reputation skills, then by all means do NOT pick a Token from the C-Store. You can get one from your Dilithium Store for only 20000 refined Dilithium. Depending on the ZEN/Dilithium Exchange rate, that is roughly 1/4 of the price paid in the C-Store.
(03-08-2014, 12:31 PM)Xhopeon Wrote: And this should be extra big font, bold, red, just in case some people don't explore under Dilithium Store enough Big Grin
Done. Big Grin
I'm guessing they are just now getting around to it because it really doesn't make that big a difference, given that the frequency remodulation that comes with the maco gear is instant. Just have to click a button when they adapt. The bug I'd really like to see fixed NOW is the one that doesn't allow you to train KDF aligned Romulan boffs with KDF aligned boffs of other species. Basically makes the cost of training a boff only skill (like torpedo spread 3) 10 times as expensive as it should be. Also makes recruiting any non-romulan boffs more or less pointless.