Nukara rep items - missing stuffs
Ground set items for Shattering Harmonics are missing the icons. There aren't even generic icons, they just show up as solid black for some reason.
http://sto.gamepedia.com/Shattering_Harmonics (I did clear my browser cache and checked again and it was still solid black)

Refractive Bulwark ground set is missing completely. It comes in Mk X through Mk XII http://sto.gamepedia.com/Refractive_Bulwark

Refracting Tetryon ship weapons are missing icons as well as the Hyper-Refractive dual beam bank set item. Sonic Antiproton ground weapons (from rep store) are missing icons. Mk XI and Mk XII for these items.

Armored Environmental Suits (from rep store) missing completely. Mk XI and Mk XII.

Consumable items missing:
Ground devices: Reprogrammed Tholian Drones, Advanced Reprogrammed Tholian Drones, and Elite reprogrammed Tholian Drones.

Ship device:
Nukara Web Breaker.
Thanks.

Sorry if I'm jumping the gun and you're not quite finished yet.

March 1 change log for skill planner:

The shattering harmonics ground set icons have been fixed = true
The icons for the refracting tetryon ship weapons have been added = true
Nukara appropriated munitions ship set = only the icon for the hyper-dual refracting tetryon - beam dual bank was missing and still is
Sonic antiproton ground weapons added with icons = true
Fixed issue with shattering harmonics ground set = Abilities from items and sets are missing on the right when the set items are selected
Added the refractive bulwark set = Oops. Ok. The items are correctly labeled as "Nukara Strikeforce Elite". Icons and abilities from items and sets missing though. Tongue

If you updated the changelog before you finished adding/fixing all this, please forgive me.
I did clear all browsing history and checked all of this again with no results.

Thanks for everything you do. Smile

Edit: I got that MyBBS SQL error again when posting this and I didn't even quote anybody. Sad Though I have been able to edit my posts without ever having a problem, so far.
Hmm I'll double check when I get a chance. I was in a bit of a rush when updating the planner.

I don't know why that error randomly pops up, but when I figure it out I'll fix it. I just wish it would happen to me so I can get a better look lol

Should be good now minus the abilities. I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of abilities that need to be added (and ability items). Eventually I'll do it lol. I just need to catch up on a few things with the planner and rest of the site first.

(03-02-2014, 03:45 PM)Attilio Wrote: Should be good now minus the abilities. I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of abilities that need to be added (and ability items). Eventually I'll do it lol. I just need to catch up on a few things with the planner and rest of the site first.
Sweet thanks! Would you like a little mustard to go with your catchup? LoL Big Grin

Edit: Nevermind. I cleared my browser history and the icon shows up fine now.
As a matter of fact, I would like some mustard lol