New Romulus Teams
Hey fleet!
Romulan marks can be a pain in the proverbial arsehole to accumulate sometimes, and it is well known that the likes of Omega Marks and Dyson Marks are far easier to farm than Romulan.

So whilst we have our fleet mark dashes going on, perhaps we could schedule in some Romulan Mark dashes? New Romulus would be class craic in teams Smile

And it doesnt matter what tier you are! We can go through all the regular ones, and if other people are at different tiers, you can either do them together if eligible, or leave them for after to do on your lonesome until everyone else is at your tier.

What do you think?

Could probably fit in space also Smile
(02-25-2014, 04:08 PM)Jstagg Wrote: Hey fleet!
Romulan marks can be a pain in the proverbial arsehole to accumulate sometimes, and it is well known that the likes of Omega Marks and Dyson Marks are far easier to farm than Romulan.

So whilst we have our fleet mark dashes going on, perhaps we could schedule in some Romulan Mark dashes? New Romulus would be class craic in teams Smile

And it doesnt matter what tier you are! We can go through all the regular ones, and if other people are at different tiers, you can either do them together if eligible, or leave them for after to do on your lonesome until everyone else is at your tier.

What do you think?

Could probably fit in space also Smile
I attempted this once before the Defera Runs. I had set up on a 3 Day rotation: Defera, Nukara, New Romulus. Wasn't that popular back then, but that could have changed. Smile
(02-25-2014, 04:40 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: I attempted this once before the Defera Runs. I had set up on a 3 Day rotation: Defera, Nukara, New Romulus. Wasn't that popular back then, but that could have changed. Smile
I would be interested in joining, although as chaotic as my play schedule is, I'm not sure how good I would be about showing up. I'm working on doing Romulan, Nukara, and Dyson runs on my current main focus character. For Romulan marks, I find the best course is space runs, combining the system patrol with the radiation satellite patrol, and after a couple of runs, turning in 300 radiation reports for marks as well. We all know, probably, that Epoh tagging ultimately yields the highest mark rewards, but with a long setup time and the requirement of finding a tagging group.

I'm typically around, if generally silent, from 9 pm EST to 12 pm EST most nights, and possibly available at other hours on weekends.