TBE with Big Carriers only? STOA FTW!!!
Yep it is possible, although gives much more challenge then with faster ships (especially with Cloak)!
At the end of another great run of Borg ESTF's, aka Cross-Fleet "Big Carrier" only STF Day, I suggested we do TBE as well.

"HOW?", you probably wonder, "they are slow, weak, and with team of 5 carriers there is no chance, especially to get out in time!".

But we did it!!! Big Grin

Team made of four Legion and one Militia members: @TacPaddy_stoa, @nugget4, @louwrens, @oneoftheorder and @Xhopeon; managed it, and you can see it all in this video:

And yet again, don't think that TP is crazy talking with himself, most of it was with me but my voice was not recorded Wink

Jolan Tru!
(02-11-2014, 11:39 PM)Xhopeon Wrote: Yep it is possible, although gives much more challenge then with faster ships (especially with Cloak)!
At the end of another great run of Borg ESTF's, aka Cross-Fleet "Big Carrier" only STF Day, I suggested we do TBE as well.

"HOW?", you probably wonder, "they are slow, weak, and with team of 5 carriers there is no chance, especially to get out in time!".

But we did it!!! Big Grin

Team made of four Legion and one Militia members: @TacPaddy_stoa, @nugget4, @louwrens, @oneoftheorder and @Xhopeon; managed it, and you can see it all in this video:

And yet again, don't think that TP is crazy talking with himself, most of it was with me but my voice was not recorded Wink
It's kinda weird to listen to one's own recorded voice. LOL.
What the heck was I thinking? Vo'Quv and Kar'Fi having a Cloak? Picard Facepalm

That TBE took longer than the three STFs done before that (ISE 5' 23" / KASE 9' 16" / CSE 7' 51" = 22' 30"). Anyway, that one was very much fun. Big Grin
What do you guys use for voice?
Raidcall.

Details on the fleet website
That was really fun to watch and gave me a bit of a better understanding of how TBE works.

Biba, what program do you use to record video?
@TP, you're not the only one, I thought tha Vo'quv has standard Cloak as well, but it seems it's too big for it Big Grin

@Blackmage, as James said, it's Raidcall, check our Voice Chat site for setup. Even if you don't have microphone, it is great thing to use in Fleet events, much easier to say orders then to type them in heat of battle Wink

@Jim, I'm glad it could help you, although... this was Carrier run, usually it is much easier and definitely shorter then 26 minutes.
I am using Mirillis Action!, got it for 40% cheaper with discounts few months ago. Best UI and great options, although I need better GPU as you can see in some parts of video, my FPS dropped down to around 10-13 (Custom high details settings)

Jolan Tru!