Next Episode to have TIM RUSS as Admr. Tuvok
http://www.startrek.com/article/first-lo...nline-cast
Quote:he’ll be starring as Admiral Tuvok in the upcoming Feature Episode, “A Step Between Stars.” This episode will advance the story players started in the game’s latest Feature Episode, “Sphere of Influence,”

As much as this is great news, I am actually quite disappointed.

I would love to see Admiral Riker reprised in the game, as he already has a minor reference in the Federation Story Arc, and let's be honest....it's Riker!

It seems as though Tim Russ was a cheaper alternative
Well I would say that Tuvok is quite an interesting character, so either him or Riker wouldn't disappoint me in any way Big Grin
I don't know... I'd rather see Admiral Jar Jar Binks Big Grin

We probably won't see some of the bigger trek stars for a while like Riker, Picard, Janeway, etc. Although they better grab Shatner before something happens to him. He's still going strong for his age, but you never know.

Anyway back on topic. Tuvok is an interesting choice. I wouldn't have guessed it. Last year we had someone from TNG, this year is VOY, does that mean DS9 next year? Unless they consider Morn as someone already from DS9. Let's be honest, his voice acting is suberb!

(01-22-2014, 07:28 PM)Attilio Wrote: I don't know... I'd rather see Admiral Jar Jar Binks Big Grin

We probably won't see some of the bigger trek stars for a while like Riker, Picard, Janeway, etc. Although they better grab Shatner before something happens to him. He's still going strong for his age, but you never know.

Anyway back on topic. Tuvok is an interesting choice. I wouldn't have guessed it. Last year we had someone from TNG, this year is VOY, does that mean DS9 next year? Unless they consider Morn as someone already from DS9. Let's be honest, his voice acting is suberb!
Morn's voice acting? LoL
(01-22-2014, 07:41 PM)Chris Wrote: I think Tuvok makes sense considering the direction they are going:

Exploration of the Delta Quadrant outside the sphere-

His experience with Voyager with Undine-

Though would love to see Picard and Riker in the game. I'm not actually sure that Riker, and the Titan, are mentioned in the path to 2409. It could be that CBS wouldn't allow Riker and / or Picard's characters to be planned out, as they both have book series out currently.

Hmmm, that may not have anything to do with it-

Chris
They've already f_cked with the timeline - in the books, the Borg are destroyed in 2380. The Khit. Accords include the Cardassians, Ferengi, Federation and Klingon's. Thyphoon Pact includes Romulan Star Empire, the Breen Confederacy, the Tholian Assembly, the Gorn Hegemony, the Tzenkethi, and the Holy Order of the Kinshaya.
SO 90% of the Alpha Quadrant is in some form of alliance.
The Bajoran Wormhole was closed. Ro is captain of a NEW DS9 - not a rebuilt old version. Picard is Captain, Worf First Officer, on the Enterprise. etc etc.

CBS has somehow allowed Cryptic to not follow the 2378-2390 period of the books, and allowed them to rewrite the game (and thus Star Trek) as Cryptic seems to see fit. YET the books tell different stories.

Allan for crying out loud,

1: stop ruining the books for people who are trying to read them
2: give over about the borg being destroyed. They came back. It is done. Get over it.