Legion Starbase - Let's get it done before September 6th, 2014
Hello Guys,

just in case, you have missed the latest "State of the Legion" - Address, let me tell you about our ambitious Goal for 2014.

I want us to complete the Starbase to full Tier 5 with all Benefits before September 6th, 2014. You will probably ask, why September 6th?
The answer is simple: On September 6th is the third Anniversary of the Legion.

I know, that I ask much of much. So, you shall be rewarded. From now until the end of the year, the Top 3 contributors of each Quarter of a year will get rewards. All Contributions of your Legion Characters across all of the Legion's Fleet Holdings will be summed up. The Periods to qualify for the rewards are:
  • 1st Quarter: from now until March 31st, 22:00 UTC
  • 2nd Quarter: March 31st, 22:00 UTC - June 30th, 22:00 UTC
  • 3rd Quarter: June 30th, 22:00 UTC - September 30th, 22:00 UTC
  • 4th Quarter: September 30th, 22:00 UTC - December 31st, approximately 12:00 UTC (will be announce in advance pending my schedule on that day.
The actual rewards are:
  • 1st Place: 20 Lock Box Keys and 20 Lock Boxes of your choice
  • 2nd Place: 10 Lock Box Keys and 10 Lock Boxes of your choice
  • 3rd Place: 5 Lock Box Keys and 5 Lock Boxes of your choice

For a bit of friendly competion, you can check the Leaderboard, which I will update regularly.

For Honor! For Glory! For the Legion!

Good Luck, Qapla' and Jolan Tru

P'Triq Marqus
Legion Admiral & STOA's 2nd Officer for the European Community

Attilio / James, I'd appreciate it, if this Thread could be sticked. Thank you.
Wow, I didn't know I was almost at 5M with contributions... Seems that all that Defera/FM and Doff contributions are huge boost Big Grin
With those nice rewards, it's time for me to get back into heavy grinding with all 3 characters Wink
Two weeks into the "Contribution Contest", 62 Legionnaires have contributed ressources worth of 5,146,526 Fleet Credits.
Way to go! I'm proud of you. Keep them coming.
I may have to put Allan on hold, and run as D'Rok for a while ... hmmm hmmm hmmm

Two and a half months into this, 230 Legionnaires have contributed a total of 19.7 million Fleet Credits worth of Materials. Very good Job, everyone. I'm proud of you.
damn I need to start...I didn't even make the list...lol
It's amazing to see, I have to say
Wow, didn't realize I was going to hit 3 million for the quarter. That is easily a personal record. I have to say, having a competition made a difference. I don't think I would have come close to that otherwise.
Sending me to Militia took it's toll Wink
TBH, I don't care about competition, seeing that Legion is progressing so quickly, that is best reward Big Grin

Alright, the Legion Contribution Contest is over. Here are the winners:

@martinison ~ 3.00 million FC | Reward: 20 Lock Boxes of choice and the Lock Box Keys to open them.
@Amergein ~ 2.67 million FC | Reward: 10 Lock Boxes of choice and the Lock Box Keys to open them.
@Xhopeon ~ 1.76 million FC | Reward: 5 Lock Boxes of choice and the Lock Box Keys to open them.

I have expanded the Contest to also included your Academy and Militia Toons, so this is now an all-STOA Contribution Contest.

MODERATOR: Please close this Thread. Thank you.