Updated: The Legion's "Defera 10"
Today, the Legion set another record as we were with nine Fleet Members simultaneously in the Defera Invasion Zone. Splitted in a full 5-Man-Team and a 4-Man-Team, we earned a total of 2,160 Fleet Marks in less than 20 minutes.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the "Defera 9":

front row (crouching) from left to right: K'[email protected], N'alae [email protected]
back row (standing) from left to right: Sah'[email protected], [email protected], P'[email protected]_stoa, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

The uncut picture is attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I can smell all of you from here... damn Klingons! Big Grin

Good work guys.

The Legion reached anothe Milestone today: two full Teams in the Defera Invasion Zone, hence the "Defera 10" are born!

The "Defera 10" then gathered at the Starbase for a Screenshot:

Front Row from left to right: [email protected], [email protected], Biba L'[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Back Row from left to right: Sah'[email protected], [email protected], Mek'[email protected] [email protected], P'[email protected]_stoa

Then Biba spammed some Partyballs. Big Grin

MOST EXCELLENT!!!! Smile Doesn't get any better than this.
Just watching and admiring.... Qapla'!

Hijaak, yes it does.... WAR GAMES!!!!
(01-20-2014, 08:18 PM)Hijaak Wrote: MOST EXCELLENT!!!! Smile Doesn't get any better than this.
Oh, but it does. I intend to establish the "Defera Dirty Dozen" on February 4. Big Grin (Click to View)