Introduction
As Ive just set up the account and permissions are not set I figured this would be the best place for an introduction post.

There is not a whole lot that I tend to say about myself. Im the "strong silent type" always sitting in the corner watching and only tend to add my two cents when it will improve the conversation. I enjoy helping others to the best of my ability but tend to miss questions asked in chat due to my lack of multi tasking skills LoL.

My choice of chars always falls into the line of a healer type so the Science officer was an obvious choice for me. Although Im thinking the Eng could have accomplished the same results. Oh well live an learn. Im very much new to the game but not new to MMOs. Only been playing for about 10 days now but I feel that I have a good grasp on what my class is capable of doing. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask via tell, in game mail, or in Fleet chat (although I tend to miss a lot of the Fleet conversations as stated above.)

Fly safe,

VA Fayken Harkonnen of the USS Freya-E
Is There an introduction thread ??
DuxNutz Wrote:Is There an introduction thread ??

Aye good sir there is. It's located in the Fleet section of the forums. Found here - <!-- l -Arrow<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.stoacademy.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=159">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=159</a><!-- l -Arrow

Permissions must be set up by Attilio. Just let him know your interested via a in game mail or tell.