A visit to the Militia Fleet Spire
(11-16-2013, 04:32 AM)Chris Wrote: Now, I have had a few questions from fleet members about the first Featured Project;

From the description of “Alien Vistas”, they were not sure if visiting Legionaries could be pushed out....
They can not. Being from the other affiliation, Legionnaires can not visit Militia Holdings. Teasing again, Chris? Smile
Went over there this morning and opened up the balconies. That's quite the view. Be a real sphincter pincher in real life.

Pity we can't park our ships outside and see the hulls from there. That would be a very cool addition.

(11-22-2013, 09:00 PM)Wonvertu Wrote: Went over there this morning and opened up the balconies. That's quite the view. Be a real sphincter pincher in real life.

Pity we can't park our ships outside and see the hulls from there. That would be a very cool addition.
I wouldn't be surprised, if that is NOT one of the Spire's featured projects. Smile
(11-22-2013, 09:38 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised, if that is NOT one of the Spire's featured projects. Smile
Heck, they could have done that with the windows for the starbase too. Nope, no such luck!

There's a way to "drop" someone from the windows. Not going to promote it though... less deaths at the fleet spire Smile
I'll add some hailstones.... Big Grin