North American Federation night crew
I am looking to discover how many of us tend to be in game around the midnight to 2am time frames in North America. I suspect that we've got more than I think, simply because at that hour some folks (admittedly including me) tend to ninja in, do whatever we have planned and ninja right out again.

But at the same time, we can miss out on doing some of the more team oriented things. So I'm going to make an effort to let the fleet know when I am on and start setting up some fleet activities for those of us that are up late.

This will also help us take on some of the Elite STFs that are usually a real disappointment when one tries to go with a PUG run.

I am normally on between midnight to 2am Central US time. Please feel free to send me a PM during those times if needed.

(I should have said "Western Hemisphere" but this really applies to anyone that's on during our night hours. Smile )

I tend to "ninja in and ninja out" as well when I log in at night, usually between 11-2am Eastern US time. Things are usually pretty quiet at that point, but if I'm around, feel free to get in touch.
I know there's more than just us two on at that hour. Won't say I can get things running like TacPaddy does for the KDF Defera run, but it would be good to get something going for our odd hour players.

I am often on at 9 pm (PST) on week nights. It's definitely not as populated at that time. Not sure what I can commit to on a regular basis, but if you call out events you are thinking of running on STOA academy chat, we can try to get people.
I am usually on late evenings (8-11 or 12 Central) but work has made me unavailable a lot lately, hopefully after thanksgiving this will quiet down a bit for me.
I checked in Friday night and we had enough folks on to do a couple of things. Maldonado was already rolling the lead and it played out very well! Never seen the "Cure Found" on Elite go from start to finish in 7 minutes before.

Will be on tonight!

MODERATOR, please move this to the Fleet discussion section.

May I remind the Commodores and Field Admirals, that you have the permissions to set up Events of your own? Just create them in the Academy / Militia Event Calendars. If the Events allow for cross-faction Teams, you may want to set it up in the Legion as well for maximum effect.
(11-18-2013, 10:06 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: MODERATOR, please move this to the Fleet discussion section.

May I remind the Commodores and Field Admirals, that you have the permissions to set up Events of your own? Just create them in the Academy / Militia Event Calendars. If the Events allow for cross-faction Teams, you may want to set it up in the Legion as well for maximum effect.
Didn't think about sticking this over in Fleet, but you are correct on that.

Eyeballing the numbers still. Seems to vary pretty heavily during my usual hours.

(11-21-2013, 08:16 PM)Wonvertu Wrote: Eyeballing the numbers still. Seems to vary pretty heavily during my usual hours.

When TP made Legion Defera runs, it wasn't planned to be popular, it just became, sometimes we had 3 or 4 teams there.
I suggest you find best time that you think it could fit for most NA players, set Events, and see what happens.
Don't forget to remind people at least half hour before Wink
Set up "Dyson Sphere Ground Pound" for just after midnight tonight. Figure it's fairly simple and doesn't require tons of planning to succeed. It's also very entertaining. Sadly, the Sphere area doesn't allow cross faction teaming. (darn it)