Uniforms and Decals
Hi all!

I'm wondering about the Fleet uniforms and logo. Should I be using them? To be frank, they are not my favorite (as a Cadet I'd have to wear the green), and if my BOffs all wore that, I'd have a hard time telling them apart. (Right now I wear a variant of TOS unis, and would *like* TNG/DS9/VOY as alts). I'd spend tokens for an extra slot, though.

Also, I think the logo should stand out more. IDK if the size is a STO limitation or not.

Finally, I think it would be VERY cool if we all had the same ship designs (hull plating, colors, style, and even windows. Maybe even bridge, except for those who wanted a certain look, such as my silly old-style TOS one! :roll: But hey — if they developed a decent other series bridge I use those, too.)

So, Admiral: what are the rules about this, and what do others think?

--Kailath
I actually got rid of the Fleet uniforms because I would like to create new ones. Uniforms aren't mandatory, but I may create some for us to use on special events.

I can't change the size of the fleet logo, it depends on the ship you are using. For the most part, all logos are small on all ships and that isn't something that we can change. I can change the way it looks (obviously lol).

Its hard to match ship designs, though it would be cool. I wouldn't want to tell people how they should design their ship.

Attilio Wrote:I actually got rid of the Fleet uniforms because I would like to create new ones. Uniforms aren't mandatory, but I may create some for us to use on special events.

I can't change the size of the fleet logo, it depends on the ship you are using. For the most part, all logos are small on all ships and that isn't something that we can change. I can change the way it looks (obviously lol).

Its hard to match ship designs, though it would be cool. I wouldn't want to tell people how they should design their ship.

See your wisdom in the last. Just thought it'd be kind of cool if we could identify one another easily. Looking forward to seeing what the new unis look like!

-- Cadet Kailath