Dilithium Mining in the Beta Ursae Sector Block
Hi everyone,

you can get a lot of Dilithium Ore by going to the Beta Ursae Sector Block and visit the Vlugta Fleet Dilithium Mine and the Vlugta Asteroid Field.
There you can get Missions to mine from up to 3,480 Dilithium Ore to 10,250 Dilithium Ore under certain circumstances.

Dilithium Mining at the Vlugta Fleet Dilithium Mine:
  • Mine Pure Dilithium Crystals (Daily) - T1 Mine - 5 Crystals - up to 1,000 Dilithium Ore (+50% during Dilithium Mining Event)
  • Mine Impure Dilithium Crystals (Daily) - T3 Mine - 5 Crystals - up to 1,000 Dilithium Ore (+50% during Dilithium Mining Event)
  • Mine Rich Dilithium Crystals (Daily) - T3 Mine Construct - 1 Crystal - up to 480 Dilithium Ore (+50% during Dilithium Mining Event)
Dilithium Mining at Vlugta Asteroid Field:
  • Prospect at 5 Dilithium Sites - up to 1,000 DIlithium Ore (+50% during Dilithium Mining Event)
  • Mine at Rich Dilithium Vein - up to 5,000 Dilithium Ore (requires Dilithium Mining Claim from Lock Boxes)

So you get up to 2,480 Dilithium Ore by mining at a full Tier 3 Dilithium Mine and up to 6,000 Dilithium at the Vlugta Asteroid Field. The Dilithium Mining Event will give you a 50% Bonus, except for the turn in of the Dilithium Mining Claim.

In any case, I recommend to mine at the Mine first. Happy mining!

Cheers
TP

EDIT: Added the Vlugta Asteroid Field for maximum efficiency during Dilithium Mining Event.
That's pretty cool! I can't wait until all 3 fleets have this.

I moved this to Fleet Discussions because it deals with fleet matters.