Introductions
Welcome
(04-06-2019, 09:36 PM)Meph Wrote: Hello all, thanks for the add (albeit, I'm 3 weekends late in posting this introduction about myself). I'm from God's own county of Yorkshire in the UK (little hint as to where, I know what a good curry tastes like). My hobbies include an assortment of things that involve creativity and problem solving...
I have a very dark and twisted sense of humour which I'll endevour to keep under wraps (unless you you show a simular humour in private. We don't want to go upsetting anyone now do we... Wink  ) 
My house mate introduced me to STO in an indirect way by constantly talking about it, although we don't get internet access until this Wednesday. He used to play every day like 5 years ago. So once we go live he'll no doubt be getting a reccomendation to join our fleet from me! Wink 
So without further ado (did you know ado is old lingo for the word fuss? I learnt that from reading Shakespear! ) from me... I look forward to learning more than how to accept items in mail, and that the first contact reward token can only be accepted once every 20hours and will see you all in space...
Meph
[email protected]#0622 (Fed)

Always good to welcome another into the fold! Even if I am what you would call a Southern Softie... Small clue as which end of the island I'm from!
Hi everyone, another UK person here!

Folks call me Cap, or Jace, but I answer to just about anything, so whatever takes your fancy is fine! I'm not new to the game, but it's been so long since I last played that I'm still a bit of a noob, especially when it comes to builds, and TFOs, and what-not. When I saw you guys were newbie-friendly, and had a little bit of an RP vibe on the side, I couldn't resist!

Right now I've only joined with my main (Jacen [email protected]), but I'm a bit of alt-aholic, so I'm sure I'll be getting some more of my faces in here eventually, once they aren't quite so embarassingly low-level!

Looking forward to making you all look good by being comparatively terrible in TFOs, and I'm sure I'll be subjecting you all to some of my fiction writing as well! Feel free to paster me in game or on Discord if you feel like doing some charity work and dragging me through a TFO at some point.  Tongue
Hello everyone, I just recently joined the Infinity fleet as [email protected] I have been playing since beta and had a great fleet.  Unfortunately, the majority of our members just sort of faded away.  I miss playing missions with people I relatively know.  I enjoy having a chat I can listen in on and contribute to from time to time.  Looking forward to playing with everyone.  

Oh yeah, I'm in Tucson, AZ and play at all different hours of the day.
(04-24-2019, 10:27 PM)Kinseyfs Wrote: Hello everyone, I just recently joined the Infinity fleet as [email protected] I have been playing since beta and had a great fleet.  Unfortunately, the majority of our members just sort of faded away.  I miss playing missions with people I relatively know.  I enjoy having a chat I can listen in on and contribute to from time to time.  Looking forward to playing with everyone.  

Oh yeah, I'm in Tucson, AZ and play at all different hours of the day.

Welcome!
To all the new players who recently joined - just want to say welcome to the fleet.
Greetings, I'm an old STO player and Academy member returning after a long absence. I'm gradually getting back into the swing. I finally got R&D to work thanks to the helpful Academy guide, (but I'm trying to resist getting sucked back into the madness that is tribble breeding!)
I decided to get started with some new toons before going back to the - probably complicated - lives of the originals, but I'd like to sign them all up. Is there anything I need to do to make that happen?
Firstly, welcome back! If you give one us a shout in game (Usually there is someone who can help in chat) and we can get your main into STOA, we try to get alts into either Militia or Infinity, again, most people have an alt in those who can invite you as needed!
Greetings all!
@Coro4204 is my handle so i figured itd make sense to identify myself as that around here. Coro will work for short. :Smile played STO for a long while when it lauched and fell away from the game for a bit.  I came back a couple years ago and played breifly.  I'm returning now after watching through all of ST: DS9 again, because it always gives me the itch to play.  I started a new character to familiarize myself with all the changes.  
I'm 35, and recently relocated to Singapore from the US, so i will be on late at night for most of you.  I don't do much out here except go to school online to finish my degree and explore interesting places and foods.  Singapore is great if you like to travel and experience new things!