Introductions
Game is down for maintenance so I thought I would do an introduction. Pretty sure in-game name is [email protected] It was [email protected] but I had to change it because of some issues with the PWE/Cryptic account merge.

I was in beta and played the first month it came out. Game did not keep my attention. I gave it another shot a couple of weeks ago. I think it has really improved.

I wanted to post some new player questions on the official STO site, but I couldn’t since I was considered a new player at the time. That’s how I ended up in these forums and eventually in the fleet.

I have tried a number of MMOs. I played MxO the most. The guild I was in has dwindled since MxO ended.

My sister started playing a week or so ago as well. It is her first MMO ever so she is still learning the basics. Her in-game name is T`[email protected]
Hello all! STO is my first MMO, and I started playing just a few months ago. I recently reached lvl 50 and I'm still getting a feel of all the game has to offer. So far I've had a lot of fun, and a few frustrations. I'm pretty sure, for example, I can find and equip better stuff, but so far, I'm enjoying it. So I recently joined Starfleet Academy Militia, and I'm looking forward to participating more fully. I'm very new to what fleets are and how they work, but everyday I'm learning something new.

See you all out there!
Welcome. Looking forward to seeing you in game

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Hi all, Denpeng here. Just got back to STO after a long vacation. Can't wait to get back into the swing of things. See you all in space.
o/

(09-30-2013, 04:44 AM)Monty Wrote: Welcome. Looking forward to seeing you in game

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Just wanted to say hello to everyone, again, and say I am once again returning from my absence. Hope to see you all online over the next couple weeks.
OMGOMGOMG
Been lurking quite a while on this forums, figured I'd go ahead and say hi to the rest of the combined fleet!

I'm still relatively new to the fleet, although I must say it's been a blast flying with you all! My main toon's a human Tac, goes by the name of [email protected] (most call me Zav), and flies a fleet Avenger. He's just completed tier V for all reps (woot) and now is trying to embark on the long grind to get more marks.

My 2nd toon is La'[email protected], a female Romulan engineer piloting a Scimitar. I find myself enjoying this toon more simply cause the Scimi is a beast (those piloting it will know!) and is the toon most often being played now.

My third toon is in the Legion, a female Orion tac (yes, couldn't resist) by the name of Areane [email protected], flying a mirror Vo'Quv and is still doing doffing for now, though I have plans to further her ship and builds eventually!

As for RL, I live in South East Asia, which means I'll sadly be unable to meet the bulk of you all due to timezone.. Nevertheless, I'm still active when I get on, and feel free to invite for all sorts of fleet activities!

Zav
Hi everyone

Just a quick intro, but firstly let me say thanks for accepting me into your fleet, i have been playing STO since the beginning so been playing a while on and of im also a lifer aswell, bit the bullet and took on the subscription, am getting back into it again, im in the uk in kent, and hope to see you all in space.
(03-27-2014, 08:27 PM)PaulBanbury Wrote: Hi everyone

Just a quick intro, but firstly let me say thanks for accepting me into your fleet, i have been playing STO since the beginning so been playing a while on and of im also a lifer aswell, bit the bullet and took on the subscription, am getting back into it again, im in the uk in kent, and hope to see you all in space.
welcome aboard the best fleet in the game. Just stay don't put yourself without Mal and the Kang (you'll get that one after a while Tongue)

if you have any questions, there is usually someone in the chat to answer you
hey im Jeff,
Just started playing STO recently after years of ignoring it due to people telling me it wasn't worth my time...
im sad to say i trusted them, but now i'm playing and its great!! can't wait to meet some of you in game ...

my captian name is : Grom

Starfleet

[URL="http://stoacademy.com"][/URL]