CCE 2 - The Wrath of CCE?
So, Crystalline Entity didn't get enough of a arse-whipping first time round, and is back to lift up her skirt to give us easy access to Dili and Marks.

Seems to be the same idea as last time (do it daily to get a shard, trade shards in to complete a rep project) and gives goodies galore. Remembering the last time, it was far from tricky and is a great bonus.

Should go some way to helping to with the STOA Holdings at the moment, with more left over to buy some new toys.

Montara is fully excited
New CC event? Just has to be as my gametime drops to virtually zero too Sad
It might be a little way off yet - Thursday is info day, so we can work out the calendar.

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
All info is here - http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showth...p?t=861731

Looks to be a jolly good one, with the extras to hand in after the main project is finished.
So... just tried CCE. For the final wave, the Entity spawned the Mirror Universe ships. Not just a handful. About a hundred... And it's easy to say "Oh, just ignore them and concentrate fire on the Entity" when you're not getting pummelled from every angle as soon as you respawn... And if you manage to thin their numbers - surprise! Here's some more to play with!

I may only be playing this on normal in future and leave Elite to the hardcore/masochist players.
I will have to run this with Bhutan. And my fleet of Juggernaut-pilot Rommie friends. And we will probably all die anyway. Fun! Big Grin
[URL="http://stoacademy.com"][/URL]

"Use the Force, Harry"- Captain Picard, Lord of The Rings
I'm not sure if you get a shard for the project if you do it on normal mode. Will have to look in to that

Yes, you do. I tried.
(09-27-2013, 04:24 AM)Monty Wrote: I'm not sure if you get a shard for the project if you do it on normal mode. Will have to look in to that

Cracking. Will check out the other rewards

Ran it last night....5 tries. First 4 everyone bailed leaveing me to handle all those miror ships by myself ...Go Bortasqu'! I had a chat with a guy in general chat. 5th try score got my shard! So ..... random phase for the crystal. One of them are the mirror ships that will be wiped out during the next phase after the crystal does its OMG nova blast, unless its another round of mirror ships. If so bail and redo the event. there is currently no penalty for leaving. Everyone needs to ignore the adds and focus fire on the crystal. I just parked at 9.98 and spamed all my fire and shield heals. Right before the OMG Nova, I through my ship in revers to about 11.0 waited for the nova then moved back in and continued to fire away! Win and crystal shard! 13 more days to go!