New uniforms for Romulans
First of all, Attilio, great job in sorting Senate Robes as official fleet uniform for Romulans, it looks great!

But there's a problem for us in Klingon alliance.

As you all know, color choices are different (less of them), so following information on Uniforms section of Fleet makes different uniforms and some colors are not there (we have from A# to F#).
(09-16-2013, 11:06 PM)Xhopeon Wrote: First of all, Attilio, great job in sorting Senate Robes as official fleet uniform for Romulans, it looks great!

But there's a problem for us in Klingon alliance.

As you all know, color choices are different (less of them), so following information on Uniforms section of Fleet makes different uniforms and some colors are not there (we have from A# to F#).
Attilio, I will verify that and come up with solutions by the time you have breakfast. Big Grin

EDIT: Could not confirm the issue with the Color palette. However, I found out that the values for the Upper Costume are mixed. If you use those, Commodore and below would wear Field Admiral uniforms and vice versa.
Now you confused me.
I'm talking about Romulan Senate Robes on Romulan characters of Klingon alliance
Here are screenshots of colors that I can choose from

Colors listed under Romulan Faction of Fleet Uniform are unavailable.
Maybe that is a race-specific issue. On my Liberated Romulan Borg is was fine.
In your Palette, "F" is "D", while "I" is "F".
Come on Cryptic! Get your act together, you're making life difficult for me! lol

I'll look into it too, but I won't have time to do anything about it today (and maybe not tomorrow).

(09-17-2013, 11:45 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: Maybe that is a race-specific issue. On my Liberated Romulan Borg is was fine.
In your Palette, "F" is "D", while "I" is "F".
Ah, that would make sense!
Biba is pureblood Romulan (with a pinch of Klingon).
Well, I've managed to get colors to look as much as official, when I get time, I'll post colors that match it (have to compare with my Fed toon), so Attilio don't have to bother with it.

EDIT: Hey Boss, you're here Big Grin

EDIT2:
Upper: F8, A16, A16, F1
Lower: F8, F8, A16, F1
Feet: F1

If used colors of Klingon Fleet uniform (for red) then instead of A16 it's A2, that looks like this

Blue and Gold are a bit darker too, so if you want them to be brighter (like Red, A16), best colors are colors are B12 (Gold) and D12 (Blue)

(09-17-2013, 08:12 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: However, I found out that the values for the Upper Costume are mixed. If you use those, Commodore and below would wear Field Admiral uniforms and vice versa.
Don't forget about that! Smile
Sorry to be a bother, the Gold looks brownish on my screen. Any chance that it can be a bit more yellow?

I also remembered my Reman KDF doesn't have the Romulan Senate uniform so I won't be able to play with it Sad

It's not bother Smile
My monitor settings of brightness and contrast are weird, so it's harder to get proper color.
Anyways, for lower numbers of that (B12) it's much darker, but with C12 it's this
hmm I like the original one you posted lol thanks

why can't Cryptic make life easy *sigh*