Replay Missions for Team-based Accolade Hunting
Hi,

you have probably noticed on occassion, that you received an Accolade for completing an Engineering/Science/Tactical option. Well, you can get the Accolades for the other Careers as well, if you team up with other players of those Careers.

Here is a little list of Missions, that have multiple Career-Option Accolades:

Federation Missions from Klingon War Romulan Missions from Allies Missions from Cloaked Intentions aka Freedom / Romulan Mystery Missions from The 2800 aka Cardassian Struggle / Dominion Domination
A very cool idea!

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
I have a few of these still to get, would be a nice thing to run once a week as an event where 2 or 3 missions could be played (since they go so fast in a team of 50s).
(09-14-2013, 07:49 AM)Monty Wrote: A very cool idea!
It came to me while playing Coliseum yesterday. Yes, I played Coliseum on purpose. I needed another Reman Prototype Shield Mk XI for my Romulan Tuffli. Smile
I love this idea!!! Count me in for replay.
Can we all smack Slamek around until he cries?

By the way, my phone is talking shiar - it tries to auto correct 'slamek' as 'A lame KDF'!

(09-17-2013, 02:01 PM)Monty Wrote: Can we all smack Slamek around until he cries?

By the way, my phone is talking shiar - it tries to auto correct 'slamek' as 'A lame KDF'!

Big Grin I agree with your phone.

And I would kill Slamek immediately if I could. As soon as he got me out of the arena.

Cutting the Cord is the last Rommie mystery mission, right?
[URL="http://stoacademy.com"][/URL]

"Use the Force, Harry"- Captain Picard, Lord of The Rings
Well, you can count on me as Tactical Romulan (there's gonna be line of waiting for other two classes, counted 5 Sci, 10 Eng and at least 40 Tac in Legion)