No Win Scenario - next level STO'ing
Was part of a random discussion about super-fast, super dps team running ISE in just over 3 minutes and after watching the youtube video (apologies for not remembering who posted it in channels) I clicked onto the users youtube channel to discover this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJRx9JzeTUA

Along with other a few other eye opening videos. I know there are a lot of fleet events going on with all the dailies, PvP coming up next week but I thought I'd throw this out there anyways since I know some folks run NWS on a semi-regular basis. So...

Watch the video, feel like we could have a stab at this ourselves? Certainly a good thing to see it actually done by a team/know its possible and not just a myth. I have the handle of the person who made the video so I'm going to drop an ingame mail to get some tips on boff abilities, ships and gear. I'd be over the moon just to get to level 8 on this thing and get one of the titles!
(09-04-2013, 10:24 AM)lsloan31 Wrote: Was part of a random discussion about super-fast, super dps team running ISE in just over 3 minutes and after watching the youtube video (apologies for not remembering who posted it in channels) I clicked onto the users youtube channel to discover this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJRx9JzeTUA

Along with other a few other eye opening videos. I know there are a lot of fleet events going on with all the dailies, PvP coming up next week but I thought I'd throw this out there anyways since I know some folks run NWS on a semi-regular basis. So...

Watch the video, feel like we could have a stab at this ourselves? Certainly a good thing to see it actually done by a team/know its possible and not just a myth. I have the handle of the person who made the video so I'm going to drop an ingame mail to get some tips on boff abilities, ships and gear. I'd be over the moon just to get to level 8 on this thing and get one of the titles!
The Admiralty is actually working on the perfect method to beat the NWS. Several approaches are known already, but we are looking for the most efficient way. Once it's figured out, it will be shared of course. However, any inputs are of course appreciated.

Oh and believe me, people will want to do the NWS in the future as well as Into the Hive / Hive Onslaught. Wink
I recently started NWS.. and I LOVE IT!!! Very challenging. Highest level in a team I've been on is 9, I would love us to start running at as a Fleet.
Are the higher ranks trying NWS out for themselves or conducting research into how others are managing to get to and complete level 10? Either way I'd love to be part of any pre-teams who are giving this a try for the fleets.
I've been running myself, not really paying attention to any tactics. Best team I was one, had assigned zones and a healer on the freighter... worked very well, until level 9. The DPS on all ships was out of control, exception, healer.
(09-05-2013, 03:22 PM)lsloan31 Wrote: Are the higher ranks trying NWS out for themselves or conducting research into how others are managing to get to and complete level 10? Either way I'd love to be part of any pre-teams who are giving this a try for the fleets.
I'm afraid, I can't get into details. All I know is, that the Top Brass is on it. Wink
Well, if you NEED an under brassling, let me know!! Tongue
I haven't exactly put together a team yet, however I'm thinking that myself, James, Chris, and TP along with a 5th who we know is good will attempt it. Once we've completed it then we'll begin to train others and have them train others, etc. until a good portion of the fleet knows how to beat it and is capable of beating it.

I'd put myself forward, as a space filler, with MonT or Montara (Montara can heal like a trooper!) but MonT has the better gear by far.

Or take someone much much better than me - there are many to choose from!
There are many members to choose from, all of which are great so it'll be a hard decision. First I need to be satisfied with the strategy.