Alright, this is a poll as well as a raffle.
I want to know, which of the non-Romulan very rare Mk X Kits is the most popular. Those are the ones available:
- Breach Engineer Mk X (Seeker Drone Fabrication III, Combat Supply III, Quantum Mortar Fabrication III, Shield Recharge III)
- Bunker Fabrication Mk X (Force Field Dome III, Medical Generator Fabrication III, Turret Fabrication III, Shield Generator Fabrication III)
- Enemy Neutralization Mk X (Fuse Armor III, Place Transphasic Bomb III, Chroniton Mine Barrier III, Weapons Malfunction III)
- Equipment Technician Mk X (Fuse Armor III, Equipment Diagnostics III, Weapons Malfunction III, Shield Recharge III)
- Fabrication Specialist Mk X (Seeker Drone Fabrication III, Quantum Mortar Fabrication III, Medical Generator Fabrication III, Turret Fabrication III)
- Support Technician Mk X (Combat Supply III, Equipment Diagnostics III, Shield Generator Fabrication III, Quick Fix III)
- Analyst Mk X (Anesthizine Gas III, Triage III, Sonic Pulse III, Tachyon Harmonic III)
- Bioresearch Mk X (Biofilter Sweep III, Hyperonic Radiation III, Stasis Field III, Tachyon Harmonic III)
- Physicist Mk X (Exothermic Induction Field III, Hyperonic Radiation III, Sonic Pulse III, Electro-Gravitic Field III)
- Medic Mk X (Nanite Health Monitor III, Triage III, Vascular Regenerator III, Medical Tricorder III)
- Physician Mk X (Nanite Health Monitor III, Hypospray - Melorazine III, Vascular Regenerator III, Hypospray - Dylovene III)
- Xenobiologist Mk X (Anesthizine Gas III, Biofilter Sweep III, Stasis Field III, Medical Tricorder III)
- Close Combat Specialist Mk X (Stun Grenade III, Motion Accelerator III, Lunge III, Sweeping Strike III)
- Fire Team Mk X (Ambush III, Plasma Grenade III, Suppressing Fire III, Battle Strategies III)
- Grenade Satchel Mk X (Stun Grenade III, Plasma Grenade III, Smoke Grenade III, Photon Grenade III)
- Operative Mk X (Ambush III, Stealth Module III, Lunge III, Battle Strategies III)
- Security Protocol Mk X (Stun Grenade III, Overwatch III, Suppressing Fire III, Draw Fire III)
- Squad Leader Mk X (Rally Cry III, Overwatch III, Smoke Grenade III, Photon Grenade III)
Cast your votes for each Career and comment below which of the listed Kit you want to win. At the end of the poll, I will randomly pick the three winners (one per Career) and award the Kits via ingame mail.
I honestly don't know of my favorite... I really like Lunge, but Overwatch is nice too!
08-27-2013, 04:40 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2013, 04:41 PM by Monty.)
Engi Neutering Kit - place a bomb and mines round a corner, set Boffs to wait. Shoot enemy and run around the corner. Wait. Wait. Wait. BOOM!
Not to mention how quickly Temple Hard on Defera runs with it!
But I have it already, so don't worry about the raffle
08-28-2013, 08:33 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2013, 08:33 AM by Xhopeon.)
Later I realized it could be voted on more then one...
Anyhow, Grenade Satchel and Fabrication with proper Doffs, first for pure damage + DoT and second for having bunch of "pets" to distract and damage enemies while staying far from battle (although for Defera, Neutralization is much better, it's always good to have it as reserve).
Now to wait Season 8 where hopefully will come one skill per kit with more kit-slots so we can combine our own. [Source
(08-28-2013, 08:33 AM)Xhopeon Wrote: Now to wait Season 8 where hopefully will come one skill per kit with more kit-slots so we can combine our own. [Source]
Custom Kits? LOL! I don't know what you would choose, but I'd pick Chroniton Mine Barrier, Place Transphasic Bomb, Turret Fabrication, Quantum Mortar Fabrication and Support Drone Fabrication. No more Kit Swapping on Defera.
I'd drop mortar for shield gen, tp. But then I'm a wimp!
Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
08-29-2013, 12:05 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2013, 12:05 PM by lsloan31.)
Given my frequent Defera appearances I don't think there is much point justifying why I chose Enemy Neutralisation as my fav Engineers kit. Hell, even if you're not an engineer you love that kit. Just yesterday to (as accurately as I can remember) quote Biba: 'Don't leave us without any engineers!'
I don't play science as much as I should but I love Physicist purely for the Exothermic field ability. Watching everything go up in flames is fun indeed!
I used to love Grenade Satchel for a dps/lots of toys perspective but recently I've started to rediscover non-ranged weapons fighting and that means it can only be Close Combat Specialist. I'd actually choose operative if they replaced Battle Strategies with Sweeping Strike but I guess I'll hold hope for lots and lots of customisation options come S8
It's really unfortunate that all the really good preferred kits are only Mk X.
(08-29-2013, 12:43 PM)Hijaak Wrote: It's really unfortunate that all the really good preferred kits are only Mk X.
+1. They really had the chance to create some decent kits with the Embassy expansion. Not 'super' kits... *brings out the nerf gun* but certainly kits that incorporated say the better/most used elements of a couple of kits. Oh well, fingers crossed the revamp to kits gives us what we want!
*sits wishing for 2 transphasic bombs and 2 chroniton mine barriers*
Can both bombs be set off together? Big Bada boom!
Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 4 Beta