Elite STF / Borg Invasion of Defera Fleet Events
Lightning 
This is a list of repeatable Elite STF / Borg Invasion of Defera Fleet Events.
  • If you feel, like you are not up to it yet, then read this. Believe me, you can do it anyway.
  • The Events have different start times, so just check your Fleet's in-game Event Calendar for the times in your Time Zone.
  • The use of Voice chat is highly recommended. The STO Academy uses RaidCall for Voice chat. Take a look here for more information.
    Even if you do not have a microphone, you can still listen to orders, which is faster than to type those first and read them second.
NOTE: If there are STO Academy War Games or any other Events created by the Office of the Admiralty, that "collide" with these Events on a given day, then the Events will be cancelled for that day to benefit the other Event.

Legion Run on Defera (daily) (18:00/19:00 UTC | 20:00 CET/CEST | 14:00 EST/EDT)
Militia Run on Defera (daily) (18:30/19:30 UTC | 20:30 CET/CEST | 14:30 EST/EDT)
Academy Run on Defera (daily) (19:00/20:00 UTC | 21:00 CET/CEST | 15:00 EST/EDT)
The different time slots result in Adventure Zones not being cross-factional and to allow you to use multiple Characters across our Fleets. Let's meet in the Defera Invasion Zone and earn some Fleet Marks with a Bonus of some Omega Marks. The Missions are:
  • [Easy] Temple: Higher Ground (chance it will autocomplete, when someone else do it)
  • [Hard] Temple: Uninvited Guests
  • [Hard] Probe: Counter Offensive (chance it will autocomplete, when someone else do it)
  • [Hard] Power Plant: Getting to the Bottom of Things
  • [Hard] City: Knowledge is Key
Sequence: Temple Obelisk - Probe - Power Plant Level 3 - City (checking from east to west)
Rewards: up to 253 Fleet Marks and up to 45 Omega Marks. Bonus Marks Event can further increase the reward outcome.

Elite Fleet Ground STF Training (daily) (19:30/20:30 UTC | 21:30 CET/CEST | 15:30 EST/EDT)
Ground STFs take usually longer and rely even more on Teamwork. So let's train them one by one. Proposed Training schedule:
  • Mon & Thu: Infected: Manus (aka IGE)
    Tue & Fri: Khitomer in Stasis (aka KAGE)
    Wed & Sat: The Cure Applied (aka CGE)
    Sun: Teams choice
Of course, the Team can ignore this proposed schedule, if they vote to do another Ground STF.
Rewards: up to 960 Dilithium Ore, 75 Omega Marks and 1 Borg Neural Processor. Ingame circumstances / Bonus Marks Event can further increase the reward outcome.

Elite Fleet Space STFs (daily) (daily 20:00/21:00 UTC | 22:00 CET/CEST | 16:00 EST/EDT)
In this Space STF Event, we do ISE, KASE and CSE. No restrictions on Ships.
Rewards: up to 2880 Dilithium Ore, 225 Omega Marks and 3 Borg Neural Processors. Ingame circumstances / Bonus Marks Event can further increase the reward outcome.

Elite Fleet Carriers only Space STFs (weekly) (mondays 20:00/21:00 UTC | 22:00 CET/CEST | 16:00 EST/EDT)
In this Space STF Event, we do ISE, KASE and CSE, but in Carriers only. Your Ship qualifies, if it has at least one Hangar Bay.
Rewards: up to 2880 Dilithium Ore, 225 Omega Marks and 3 Borg Neural Processors. Ingame circumstances / Bonus Marks Event can further increase the reward outcome.
========
If the Time Slots of these Events doesn't suit you AND if you know, that there is a significant interest for some of these Events at a different time, then let me know via Forum PM.
If you contact me, I need the following information:
  • Event
  • additional Time Slot
  • your Time Zone
I will then set up additional Events as soon as possible.
The ESTF's will be better received due to the fact they aren't faction specific. Smile
(08-27-2013, 02:14 PM)Chris Wrote: Those Borg will not know what hit them!

I'm in, and hope that we get a good crop of individuals to participate!
(And I hope that the silly City(Hard) bug doesn't screw up the timeframe!)

Chris
If you start on time, then it shouldn't be an issue even if City is bugged AND you have to wait on Temple.
(08-27-2013, 02:23 PM)Hijaak Wrote: The ESTF's will be better received due to the fact they aren't faction specific. Smile
That's true. However, you can't have enough Fleet Marks for the Fleet projects. So I hope, that Academy and Militia members will take the opportunity to earn some.
Don't worry Folks, I've got your back, now I cant guarantee I will always be there, but I can confirm when I am there, I will join you without a secant thought.
( ^-^)b
I think they will TP!!! We have Defera runs for our projects... anything else is bonus!