I was having a hard time deciding what ship equipment to buy/spend time getting and I could not find any comparison online of all the equipment sets. The wiki does have the omega rep sets side by side in screenshot form, but that format is not clear enough for me to make a decision and it does not include the set boni. Anyway, my characters also have access to our fleet equipment, the other episode/rep/lobi sets and very rare mk XII on the exchange. After starting to compile all the data I quickly decided that I needed to make it usable by the fleet. This would mean that I need to find all the stats that are affected by the ship and character and isolate that effect. Any ideas on how to do this?
So fleet correct me if I am wrong, but the stats that change are:
Flight Turn Rate
Maximum Shield Capacity
Attached is the beta.
spacesets.pdf (Size: 37.12 KB / Downloads: 70)
So, fleet assistance is needed in five ways.
1. Look at the spreadsheet; Is it clear and usable? Do the stats match what you have?
2. Am I correct in the variable stat list?
3. What is the best way to display and find out the values of the variable stats?
4. What is the best way to display the Elite Fleet and exchange very rares? I want one column each.
5. Elite Fleet equipment stats? I can't seem to find them online
PS the wiki page http://sto.gamepedia.com/Omega_Space_Set_Comparison