Klingon Style (Star Trek Parody of Gangnam Style)
While I waited for my STO Launcher to patch Tribble, I went on Youtube and remembered this one. So I dedicate this to my fellow Legionnaires. Enjoy it and have a look at the Klingon Subtitles. Smile

"Ride that tribble, lady!" Crying atm.
Oh I remember seeing this...died inside
(05-18-2013, 02:24 PM)ChrisHerr Wrote: So, speaking of Klingon style, they have pictures from the web of the Klingons in Star Trek, Into Darkness.

What do you think of the make-up job?

(Ridges looked much more golden in the movie-)
Blue Eyes? Pierce Ridges with Earrings? I'm tolerant, but if any of you try to join the Legion with that Look, then you truly need to prove yourselves. Big Grin
Well they're klingons from the 23rd century if I'm correct, but they lack a bit of hair ^^ Anyhow they look like...Kirk's friends.
(05-20-2013, 07:22 AM)Saarak Wrote: Well they're klingons from the 23rd century if I'm correct, but they lack a bit of hair ^^ Anyhow they look like...Kirk's friends.
I won't go into the fact, that as 23rd century Klingons they shouldn't have Ridges at all. Oh damn, I just did. Tongue
(05-18-2013, 06:06 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Blue Eyes? Pierce Ridges with Earrings? I'm tolerant, but if any of you try to join the Legion with that Look, then you truly need to prove yourselves. Big Grin
They seriously look like this in the movie???? WTF!!