"Endeavor Grind" Foundry missions to be updated to v3 on Feb 20th.
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know, that beginning at 08:00 UTC on Feb 20th (your time), I am going to withdraw all current versions of the "Endeavor Grind" foundry missions in order to publish the updated version 3. This may result in your favorite "Endeavor Grind" mission not being available temporarily. This should take no longer than an hour.

After the update, the "Endeavor Grind" foundry missions will again be placed into the "Review Content" category until they received enough reviews to be moved to the "Browse All" category.

I expect v3 to be the final version. I will continue to check the Foundry periodically for added Drantzuli / Hur'q NPC groups. If that happens, I will add Hur'q versions.

Thank you for your continued support. I really appreciate all those Dilithium tips.

"Patch notes:"
  • General:
    • Waves of enemy NPCs are no longer triggered by dialogue. This is to prevent accidental call-ins of additional waves. This also will give rather newer players the necessary break to heal.
    • Each Arena has now two different protocols to spawn enemies. One protocol will spawn waves of easy enemies, while the other does the opposite to give you a challenge. This was done to allow for more flexibility.
  • Space Arena:
    • The planet has been replaced with a Terradome asteroid, which is positioned behind the player's spawn point. If you don't have space endeavors to complete, you do not need to fly across the entire map. Just come about and fly towards the Terradome.
    • There are two Satellites, one to the north and one to the east, that serve as triggers to spawn the enemy NPCs.
    • The northern Satellite triggers the "Turkey Shoot" protocol, that activates up to five waves spawning the equivalent of six Frigates each.
    • The eastern Satellite triggers the "Onslaught" protocol, that activates up to seven waves spawning the equivalent of two Battleships each.
    • After each wave, you may retreat directly towards the Terradome. If you need more enemy NPCs, just interact with the respective Satellite.
  • Ground Arena:
    • In order to complete the mission, you no longer need to run close to the Iconian Gateway. It now suffices to just run into the entrance to the cavern.
    • There are now two Defense fortifications, one each in the southeastern and southwestern corners of the arena, that act as triggers for the ground arena protocols.
    • The southeastern D.F. starts the "Target Practice" protocol, which activates up to six waves spawning the equivalent of ten Ensigns.
    • The southwestern D.F. starts the "Gauntlet" protocol, which activates up to seven waves spawning the equivalent of Captains and Commanders, assisted by Lieutenants and Ensigns.
    • After each wave, you may retreat directly towards the cavern. If you need more enemy NPCs, just interact with the respective Defense fortification.
    • ESD Mannequin Stands have been added to indicate NPC spawn points. This may allow for optimal placement of offensive fabrications like turrets or mines.
(02-19-2019, 04:14 PM)Parakema Wrote: Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know, that beginning at 08:00 UTC on Feb 20th (your time), I am going to withdraw all current versions of the "Endeavor Grind" foundry missions in order to publish the updated version 3. This may result in your favorite "Endeavor Grind" mission not being available temporarily. This should take no longer than an hour.

After the update, the "Endeavor Grind" foundry missions will again be placed into the "Review Content" category until they received enough reviews to be moved to the "Browse All" category.

I expect v3 to be the final version. I will continue to check the Foundry periodically for added Drantzuli / Hur'q NPC groups. If that happens, I will add Hur'q versions.

Thank you for your continued support. I really appreciate all those Dilithium tips.

"Patch notes:"
  • General:
    • Waves of enemy NPCs are no longer triggered by dialogue. This is to prevent accidental call-ins of additional waves. This also will give rather newer players the necessary break to heal.
    • Each Arena has now two different protocols to spawn enemies. One protocol will spawn waves of easy enemies, while the other does the opposite to give you a challenge. This was done to allow for more flexibility.
  • Space Arena:
    • The planet has been replaced with a Terradome asteroid, which is positioned behind the player's spawn point. If you don't have space endeavors to complete, you do not need to fly across the entire map. Just come about and fly towards the Terradome.
    • There are two Satellites, one to the north and one to the east, that serve as triggers to spawn the enemy NPCs.
    • The northern Satellite triggers the "Turkey Shoot" protocol, that activates up to five waves spawning the equivalent of six Frigates each.
    • The eastern Satellite triggers the "Onslaught" protocol, that activates up to seven waves spawning the equivalent of two Battleships each.
    • After each wave, you may retreat directly towards the Terradome. If you need more enemy NPCs, just interact with the respective Satellite.
  • Ground Arena:
    • In order to complete the mission, you no longer need to run close to the Iconian Gateway. It now suffices to just run into the entrance to the cavern.
    • There are now two Defense fortifications, one each in the southeastern and southwestern corners of the arena, that act as triggers for the ground arena protocols.
    • The southeastern D.F. starts the "Target Practice" protocol, which activates up to six waves spawning the equivalent of ten Ensigns.
    • The southwestern D.F. starts the "Gauntlet" protocol, which activates up to seven waves spawning the equivalent of Captains and Commanders, assisted by Lieutenants and Ensigns.
    • After each wave, you may retreat directly towards the cavern. If you need more enemy NPCs, just interact with the respective Defense fortification.
    • ESD Mannequin Stands have been added to indicate NPC spawn points. This may allow for optimal placement of offensive fabrications like turrets or mines.

Thanks TP - I've been using these myself and will be happy to tip you for the effort!
(02-19-2019, 04:14 PM)James Wrote: Thanks TP - I've been using these myself and will be happy to tip you for the effort!
Very much appreciated. Wink
looking forward to the 3.0 TP. :Smile the current ones are awesome and very helpful. kudo's to you for making em.