In game rumors- 5th Anniversary ship and story?
That's cool. I think it would be awesome if they were liberated Borg and this was a way to throw us off.

Ooohhh - how about a complete curve-ball and the borg decide to co-operate in order to continue their chances at assimilating in the future. The threat from the delta quadrant could be that kinda huge.... 

Although I think it far more likely that Mal gives up bacon....
(01-11-2015, 09:54 PM)jules Wrote: Ooohhh - how about a complete curve-ball and the borg decide to co-operate in order to continue their chances at assimilating in the future. The threat from the delta quadrant could be that kinda huge.... 

I put up the ante and dare to say that it is even more likely that Mal starts to acknowledge the existence of Bacon Cheeseburgers and start eating them.
(01-11-2015, 10:14 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: I put up the ante and dare to say that it is even more likely that Mal starts to acknowledge the existence of Bacon Cheeseburgers and start eating them.

LMAO - You made me snort!
I bet he's never even tried them! Lol
There is proof that he did somewhere in Quark's.

Funny thing that Mal broke this topic without posting anything... is there Fleet Commendation for it? If not, make one Big Grin

Bipsy Dipsy communicating through Tapatalk.
Assimilated jemmies? 'Resistance is life'? 'Victory is futile'?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, there is no clear indication that these two are related. It could be a teaser for something down the road, past the anniversary.

Although, it could just be Q doing his usual shenanigans, that never has to make sense.
This is good news for Montana - a tier 6 cruiser that sounds very good indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(01-11-2015, 10:14 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: I put up the ante and dare to say that it is even more likely that Mal starts to acknowledge the existence of Bacon Cheeseburgers and start eating them.

(01-11-2015, 09:54 PM)jules Wrote: Ooohhh - how about a complete curve-ball and the borg decide to co-operate in order to continue their chances at assimilating in the future. The threat from the delta quadrant could be that kinda huge.... 

Looks like the Borg finally invade the Gamma Quadrant and the Dominion become part of the Alliance.

Now onto the bacon on a cheeseburger. Why are we even discussing this blasphemy? It is set in stone, it's in the the Federation Charter that bacon only belongs with Eggs, pancakes/waffles or French toast in the morning. Bacon bits can be used on a baked potato or pizza.