End of Summer celebration
Hopefully, it is something different than last year. I could use qn Oberth for Paddy.

sent from TP's PADD
if it's new I'm betting :  Gekli companion, all good thing or deepspace nice (again) uniform,  Tier 2 Dhael warbird, scourge destroyer  and the constellation skin. 
Well known ship? Probably that one that still doesn't have T5/Fleet rank... too slow net to search, but was it Constellation or something like that?

My bet would be... DD refit (+ other same rank ships in other 2 factions), fugly uniform and melee packs...
(08-27-2014, 01:42 PM) Xhopeon Wrote: Well known ship? Probably that one that still doesn't have T5/Fleet rank... too slow net to search, but was it Constellation or something like that?

My bet would be... DD refit (+ other same rank ships in other 2 factions), fugly uniform and melee packs...

Fugly?
(08-27-2014, 04:20 PM)eagl17 Wrote: Fugly?

Fucking Ugly
(08-27-2014, 04:33 PM)Jstagg Wrote: Fucking Ugly

Yup, uniform that we will wear only on Alien with choosing fugliest options for body.
(08-27-2014, 07:07 PM)Xhopeon Wrote: Yup, uniform that we will wear only on Alien with choosing fugliest options for body.

Hey now, Little & Poly Phobic are adorable... although Poly NEEDS a belly shirt. Tongue
It's not the same Ambassador. The one from Temporal Ambassador is T3/Commander ship, this one is T5/Rear Admiral - 8 weapons, 9 consoles, T5 Boff layout (Commander, Lt. Cdr, 2 Lieutenants and an Ensign) and T5 hull and shields.

I understand the T5 ship was the reward for doing Temporal Ambassador when the mission debuted during the 3rd Anniversary Event in February 2013. It hasn't been available since then.
I believe this would also allow the purchase of the fleet variant for only one module instead of four once you get the free T5 variant.

(09-01-2014, 01:31 PM)robonixon Wrote: I believe this would also allow the purchase of the fleet variant for only one module instead of four once you get the free T5 variant.
I truly hope so, haven't looked if there's Cryptic response to such question on their Forums, but STO Wiki quote doesn't look good
"Acquiring the limited time reward Tier 5 ship for those who complete the mission “Temporal Ambassador” during the 3-year anniversary event, will NOT grant the 75% Fleet Ship Module Fleet Ship Module discount."

Now, if this ship will be added to C-store for certain price with this event, I hope it will be 75% discount.

All we can do now is to wait and see within next few hours...