Ship build review
Congratulations Smile

Well, you have done what I would do with the weapons - you can always upgrade them (but not to epic). SL are very expensive. Though there are the mission weapons - I know there are some that are reported good Also remember the Omni-directional Phasers. Also, you can easily craft and upgrade mark II Pen phasers (remaining mods do not matter as they can be re-engineered.

Keybindings will help with consistency in hitting the correct keys (set up is a bit of a pain) - Have a look at the League website - I seem to think they have good info on that as well as a link to STO Keybinds software that does it for you Smile.

I really would drop beam overload it is not that effective. The best BOFF spells for tact are: FAW (even though it is snuffed), Tactical Team, Kemocite-Laced Weaponry (level 1 only), Torpedo: Spread (if applicable). Beta attack pattern, Delta Attack pattern at the higher levels are good though I personally try and have one FAW at a higher level as well.

The rest is working on traits, consoles and Doffs. Console wise I try to boost Power transfer, Crit chance and crit severity as my own focuses or use sets that also boost damage (eg House of Martok for Disruptors).

Good work Smile

Messages In This Thread
Ship build review - by RandErgin - 11-01-2019, 06:45 PM
RE: Ship build review - by Trudard - 11-02-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Ship build review - by RandErgin - 11-02-2019, 09:00 PM
RE: Ship build review - by Trudard - 11-03-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: Ship build review - by RandErgin - 11-07-2019, 09:44 PM
RE: Ship build review - by Trudard - 11-08-2019, 05:16 PM