Battery Doffs question
I have been experimenting with these combinations and have been able to verify the Battery Expertise effect is correct.

Does someone have a Quartermaster Doff to test what it actually does?  I am not able to determine whether it increases the cooldown rate of the device you just activated (ie Energy Amplifier), or just the cooldown rate of the shared cooldown devices (other batteries)

Without the Quartermaster Doff, when I activate an Energy Amplifier, the item cooldown for the Energy Amplifier I activate is 1 minute, and the shared cooldown for the other battery types I have is 30 seconds.

If someone has a Quartermaster Doff, can you put an Energy Amplifier and a Weapons Battery in your load out, then activate the Energy Amplifier.  Then let me know what the item cooldown is for the Energy Amplifier you activated, and the shared cooldown of the Weapons Battery.

Depending on the rarity of your Quartermaster Doff, the cooldown should be less than 1 minute and/or the shared cooldown should be less than 30 seconds.

I am hoping the item cooldown is reduced, not the shared.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Battery Doffs question - by BobaTrek - 11-21-2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Battery Doffs question - by BobaTrek - 11-22-2016, 12:04 AM
RE: Battery Doffs question - by BobaTrek - 11-23-2016, 04:42 AM
RE: Battery Doffs question - by BobaTrek - 11-23-2016, 06:14 AM
RE: Battery Doffs question - by Akimalyn2380 - 12-17-2016, 02:55 AM