Zenas Expeditionary Force - Iconian War Trailer
AAAICT - I have actually entered into the Screenshot contests. I've entered into the current Iconian War contest, which has a lot of good submissions, so it's a crap shoot there lol. The last one I did was the "Selfy with Harry Kim" Contest. I'm not exactly sure how some others were picked over mine, but it's really no big deal. I enjoy doing screenshots and videos Tongue

eaglescoutdjb - They are aware of the stuff that I do, funny enough. I'd love to make trailers for them, but at the same token, whether it's to make them for Cryptic folks, or because I feel like it, the audience in both instance, that being the STO community, seems to be enjoying them. That to me is what matters the most, and actually makes me happy.

Messages In This Thread
Zenas Expeditionary Force - Iconian War Trailer - by eaglescoutdjb - 06-18-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Zenas Expeditionary Force - Iconian War Trailer - by eaglescoutdjb - 06-19-2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Zenas Expeditionary Force - Iconian War Trailer - by eaglescoutdjb - 08-10-2015, 01:10 PM
RE: Zenas Expeditionary Force - Iconian War Trailer - by ZEFilms - 08-11-2015, 03:28 AM