Zenas Expeditionary Force - Iconian War Trailer
As Oden Knight said in the video where I found this, these people should be in Hollywood making trailers.

Something this got me thinking about though that bothers me.  It seems like the community are the only ones that do anything to bring new players into the game.  I see TOR and ESO advertised all over the internet, even on this site, but I never see STO advertised anywhere.  Sure they do events like the Delta Recruit but was that advertised anywhere or was it up to us to tell our friends that it was a good time to try the game because of the bonuses?  This is why I really want to see people like ValikinFX and Timber Wolf do well because it feels like they do a lot more to bring new players into the game then PW is ever going to do.

Messages In This Thread
Zenas Expeditionary Force - Iconian War Trailer - by eaglescoutdjb - 06-18-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Zenas Expeditionary Force - Iconian War Trailer - by eaglescoutdjb - 06-19-2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Zenas Expeditionary Force - Iconian War Trailer - by eaglescoutdjb - 08-10-2015, 01:10 PM