Fleet Bank suggestion?
Well I didn't mean to criticize the current method. I just brought it up as a possibly alternative option. Maybe, upon creating a fleet and the fleet's bank, the creator, in my opinion can establish the choice of method to be used. Maybe not so much as this idea should replace the other. And as for me, I ask for Cryptic to at least consider it. I'm not expecting a change or them even looking at it, but I would be happy enough with just a consideration. I agree with Greasemonkey in the fact that I, too, rarely withdraw from the bank, but with my current bug (and I'm calling it a bug, at the moment) that I still am unable to withdraw from the bank. I feel that this concept would lead to a much better system with lesser "bookkeeping" for the fleet as the idea I invision is all automated. I also agree with Blakmage that the user can only take out items based on a tallied rarity.

Albeit I don't know jack about coding, let alone for an MMO, but I see it as something that wouldn't be overly difficult. But hey, what do I know? Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Fleet Bank suggestion? - by Kairu - 02-29-2012, 11:23 PM
Re: Fleet Bank suggestion? - by Attilio - 02-29-2012, 11:32 PM
Re: Fleet Bank suggestion? - by Blakmage86 - 03-01-2012, 07:12 AM
Re: Fleet Bank suggestion? - by CFHollister - 03-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Re: Fleet Bank suggestion? - by greasemonkey98 - 03-01-2012, 11:59 AM
Re: Fleet Bank suggestion? - by Blakmage86 - 03-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Re: Fleet Bank suggestion? - by Kairu - 03-02-2012, 02:47 AM