STO Academy Forum
Favorite Melee - Printable Version

+- STO Academy Forum (http://forum.stoacademy.com)
+-- Forum: Star Trek Online (http://forum.stoacademy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Polls (http://forum.stoacademy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Favorite Melee (/showthread.php?tid=894)

Pages: 1 2 3

Favorite Melee - Xakthul - 05-26-2013

And now Melee weapons. only four currently exist: Lirpa, Bat'leth, Tegolar Sword, and Tsunkatse Falchion. The only one I have tried is the Lirpa, but I am trying to obtain the other three weapons.

These are really fun when enemies come point- blank.

RE: Favorite Melee - TacPaddy - 05-26-2013

(05-26-2013, 01:01 AM)Xakthul Wrote: And now Melee weapons. only four currently exist: Lirpa, Bat'leth, Tegolar Sword, and Tsunkatse Falchion. The only one I have tried is the Lirpa, but I am trying to obtain the other three weapons.

These are really fun when enemies come point- blank.
I have to disagree. You forgot the Tholian Crystalline Sword, the Ferengi Energy Whip (which is considered by many to be a Melee Weapon) and most of all Hand-to-Hand-Combat.

Nevertheless, I prefer my Bat'leth. Smile

RE: Favorite Melee - Mayhem3000 - 05-26-2013

I have to go with Tac on this one. The Bat'leth is a intimidating weapon.

RE: Favorite Melee - Xakthul - 05-26-2013

(05-26-2013, 09:44 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: I have to disagree. You forgot the Tholian Crystalline Sword, the Ferengi Energy Whip (which is considered by many to be a Melee Weapon) and most of all Hand-to-Hand-Combat.

Nevertheless, I prefer my Bat'leth. Smile
I've never heard of the tholian sword, or the energy whip. I haven't gotten any farthe than capt. even on my fed character. Is the Tholian Crystalline Sword part of a pack? If so, no wonder I haven't seen it (I've never used any ZEN)

RE: Favorite Melee - TacPaddy - 05-26-2013

(05-26-2013, 12:00 PM)Xakthul Wrote: I've never heard of the tholian sword, or the energy whip. I haven't gotten any farthe than capt. even on my fed character. Is the Tholian Crystalline Sword part of a pack? If so, no wonder I haven't seen it (I've never used any ZEN)
They can both be obtained from the Lobi Store.

RE: Favorite Melee - tobiasosir - 05-30-2013

The whip is cool--30 lobi. I use it on my ferengi engineer boff. Smile

But for me, it's bat'leth all the way. My weapon of choice vs Borg and fauna.

RE: Favorite Melee - Hijaak - 05-30-2013

Negative!!! Tsunkatse Falchion is the best in the game. With the Bat'leth, you have to stay on top of your target... with the Tsunkatse Falchion, you can be 5 yards away and start your attack and you will MOVE automatically to your target.

RE: Favorite Melee - Xakthul - 05-30-2013

Now we CAN have Jedi... They just need to be telekinetic Vulcans!

RE: Favorite Melee - Glebben - 06-16-2013

Jedi, you say?

That's the Tholian Crystalline Sword, once it's fully charged...
The Ferengi whip is cool, but Borg adapt to it.

(05-30-2013, 07:58 PM)Xakthul Wrote: Now we CAN have Jedi... They just need to be telekinetic Vulcans!

RE: Favorite Melee - Hijaak - 06-17-2013

NO JEDI PLEASE!!!!!! Smile

So disappointed in SWTOR.... they could have done sooo much better.