STO Academy Forum
"Call Tuffli" is dead, long live "Public Service". - Printable Version

+- STO Academy Forum (http://forum.stoacademy.com)
+-- Forum: Star Trek Online (http://forum.stoacademy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: STO Discussions (http://forum.stoacademy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: "Call Tuffli" is dead, long live "Public Service". (/showthread.php?tid=548)

"Call Tuffli" is dead, long live "Public Service". - TacPaddy - 12-22-2012

"It's dead, Jim!"

Hi Guys,
unfortunately the one, true, original "Call Tuffli" channel is no more. Why? The Answer is simple. I wanted to improve the quality of the channel. But there were a few channel users, who started to act like three-year-olds and whined about it. Suddenly, a few hours later, they somehow took control of the channel, destroyed it and recreated it as "call tuffli" (yes, with no capital letters).
Since then, they are gloating about how the channel would be back in the hands of its rightful-owners and that they have created it in the first place. Well, they are wrong about it. What really is sad, is that they are spreading wrong statements and be insulting about it. You want proof? Sure, take a look at the Screenshot:

(Sorry about the size.)

Well, I came up with the idea, I created the channel, I took care of everything. I did NOT destroy the channel, because I needed it to smoothly transfer each user to the planned new one. The channel now in effect, is a rip-off by some disappointed users.

I am truly sorry, for the inconvenience to you. You, who truly appreciated the one, true, original "Call Tuffli" channel. If you enjoyed its services, I ask you to join "Public Service". You will be welcome there.

LLAP
[email protected]

Re: "Call Tuffli" is dead, long live "Public Service". - Ariel - 12-22-2012

Sad

Re: "Call Tuffli" is dead, long live "Public Service". - Attilio - 12-22-2012

Don't worry about it. Public Service will be 10 times better than "call tuffli". I'll make sure of it.

Re: "Call Tuffli" is dead, long live "Public Service". - Monty - 12-22-2012

Ariel Wrote:Sad

Don't be too sad, Ariel - it's a jolly shame it happened this way, was more work and stress for TacclePaddle, but now there is a potentially better channel without the crazies.

Re: "Call Tuffli" is dead, long live "Public Service". - TacPaddy - 12-22-2012

Attilio Wrote:Don't worry about it. Public Service will be 10 times better than "call tuffli". I'll make sure of it.
Wow. Boss, you are awesome. I think it is best, if you do not tell, how you are planning to accomplish that. I prefer to get surprised. Smile

Monty Wrote:
Ariel Wrote:Sad
Don't be too sad, Ariel - it's a jolly shame it happened this way, was more work and stress for TacclePaddle, but now there is a potentially better channel without the crazies.
Yes, it is a shame it happened this way, how do you say in german? "Lieber ein Ende mit Schrecken, als ein Schrecken ohne Ende". Roughly translated into "Rather a disastrous end, than a disaster without end".

Re: "Call Tuffli" is dead, long live "Public Service". - Monty - 12-22-2012

pmarquardt Wrote:"Lieber ein Ende mit Schrecken, als ein Schrecken ohne Ende.

:lol:

Re: "Call Tuffli" is dead, long live "Public Service". - Attilio - 12-22-2012

pmarquardt Wrote:Wow. Boss, you are awesome. I think it is best, if you do not tell, how you are planning to accomplish that. I prefer to get surprised. Smile

lol I'm not planning anything, just supporting a fellow fleetmate

Re: "Call Tuffli" is dead, long live "Public Service". - Blakmage86 - 01-03-2013

What is this channel?

Re: "Call Tuffli" is dead, long live "Public Service". - TacPaddy - 01-03-2013

Thank you, Chris, for summing it up. Smile

To join the channel, simply enter the command /channel_join "Public Service" in your chat bar.