STO Academy Forum
Wrong award for Mirror Invasion event?? - Printable Version

+- STO Academy Forum (http://forum.stoacademy.com)
+-- Forum: Star Trek Online (http://forum.stoacademy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: STO Discussions (http://forum.stoacademy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wrong award for Mirror Invasion event?? (/showthread.php?tid=5141)

Pages: 1 2 3

Wrong award for Mirror Invasion event?? - warrynnpeese0791 - 05-14-2018

I completed the mirror Invasion event this morning and received the Mirror Universe phaser dual pistols instead of the Mirror Universe Agony phaser energy torpedo launcher (did they change this without prior notice? or is this a glitch?)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

RE: Wrong award for Mirror Invasion event?? - TacPaddy - 05-14-2018

Nope. You obviously had the old Events project slotted.

sent from TP's Communicator

RE: Wrong award for Mirror Invasion event?? - warrynnpeese0791 - 05-14-2018

No, it actually showed the Agony phaser torpedo, (I already have the dual pistols from the last event)..
(05-14-2018, 08:31 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Nope. You obviously had the old Events project slotted.

RE: Wrong award for Mirror Invasion event?? - TacPaddy - 05-14-2018

Odd.

RE: Wrong award for Mirror Invasion event?? - Trudard - 05-15-2018

But how have you completed it so soon? I still have 9 days to do

RE: Wrong award for Mirror Invasion event?? - warrynnpeese0791 - 05-15-2018

I had extra multi-dimensional transponders left over from the previous mirror Invasion event, (both my main character and out character had leftovers)...
(05-15-2018, 06:50 AM)Trudard Wrote: But how have you completed it so soon? I still have 9 days to do

RE: Wrong award for Mirror Invasion event?? - Trudard - 05-15-2018

ah good idea in theory. In fact I might try that with my kdfs that are not running it.

I think your only option is to send an error ticket to cryptic as it looks like a bug.

RE: Wrong award for Mirror Invasion event?? - warrynnpeese0791 - 05-15-2018

(05-15-2018, 04:48 PM)Trudard Wrote: ah good idea in theory. In fact I might try that with my kdfs that are not running it.

I think your only option is to send an error ticket to cryptic as it looks like a bug.
Yeah I sent the ticket, already. As far as the prize vouchers I noticed that often times a lot of players make the mistake of going through the event learning the vouchers they need to get the prize and stop there there's always the option of reloading the event just to earn extra vouchers and you can save them in your inventory until the event reoccurs the next year I have done that with this event, (I also have an alt just collecting vouchers and not turning them in and saving them in inventory).

RE: Wrong award for Mirror Invasion event?? - Trudard - 05-16-2018

I run it on multiple characters for the 50k dill - unfortunately this year I am on holiday halfway through so those can not earn additional vouchers Sad

RE: Wrong award for Mirror Invasion event?? - roughrider1988 - 05-17-2018

(05-15-2018, 05:12 PM)warrynnpeese0791 Wrote: Yeah I sent the ticket, already. As far as the prize vouchers I noticed that often times a lot of players make the mistake of going through the event learning the vouchers they need to get the prize and stop there there's always the option of reloading the event just to earn extra vouchers and you can save them in your inventory until the event reoccurs the next year I have done that with this event, (I also have an alt just collecting vouchers and not turning them in and saving them in inventory).

exactly... i had a couple leftovers that jump-started me on this event... but now i'm completing it with 6 toons to get all that dil and other stuff too..... what a grind. 84 times i gotta do this to finish for all 6 toons.