Tapatalk Users - Printable Version
+- STO Academy Forum (http://forum.stoacademy.com)
+-- Forum: Star Trek Online (http://forum.stoacademy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Quark's Bar (http://forum.stoacademy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Tapatalk Users (/showthread.php?tid=4971)
Tapatalk Users - Attilio - 01-30-2018
If anyone is using Tapatalk to access the forums can you help me out. It seems like some people are having issues accessing threads and others aren't.
Can you reply to this and let me know
1. Are you able to access the forums/threads through Tapatalk?
2. Are you using the Pro version of Tapatalk?
3. Did you update the app to the latest version?
RE: Tapatalk Users - TacPaddy - 01-30-2018
(01-30-2018, 03:49 PM)Attilio Wrote: If anyone is using Tapatalk to access the forums can you help me out. It seems like some people are having issues accessing threads and others aren't.
RE: Tapatalk Users - James - 01-30-2018
1. Yes, but not on Pro
2. Had the issues on Pro so now using the free version with no issues
3. App up to date
RE: Tapatalk Users - dammitjim76 - 01-30-2018
1. New posts show up and I can look through the timeline, but when I check an individual forum, nothing comes up.
3. Most recent update
RE: Tapatalk Users - MichaelGill - 01-30-2018
Same status as James and Jim.
Tapatalk Users - James - 01-30-2018
Also, can only read new posts. Existing threads don't come up
Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk