STO Academy Forum
Are the Mirror Universe Fed Ships Obsolete? - Printable Version

+- STO Academy Forum (http://forum.stoacademy.com)
+-- Forum: Star Trek Online (http://forum.stoacademy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: STO Discussions (http://forum.stoacademy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Are the Mirror Universe Fed Ships Obsolete? (/showthread.php?tid=4765)

Pages: 1 2

Are the Mirror Universe Fed Ships Obsolete? - Zylov - 10-16-2017

If the Mirror Universe Ships aren't able to be upgraded to Tier 5-U are they completely obsolete? The ony Mirror T6 ship was only available through some obscure donation thing and I don't think you can get it anymore. With the current meta are they even worth it to play? Or does anybody know if they'll add T6 ones in a future update?

RE: Are the Mirror Universe Fed Ships Obsolete? - Mal - 10-16-2017

(10-16-2017, 02:08 PM)Zylov Wrote: If the Mirror Universe Ships aren't able to be upgraded to Tier 5-U are they completely obsolete? The ony Mirror T6 ship was only available through some obscure donation thing and I don't think you can get it anymore. With the current meta are they even worth it to play? Or does anybody know if they'll add T6 ones in a future update?
These ships are still fun! You can use them for the episodes, and some stfs. However if you decide to do some elite stfs I would have a T6 in the garage for that.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Are the Mirror Universe Fed Ships Obsolete? - James - 10-16-2017

There are other ways to say "No" Wink lol

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

RE: Are the Mirror Universe Fed Ships Obsolete? - Mal - 10-16-2017

Ok, no. That is all.

I meant yes - how's that for a mind-twister!

Are the Mirror Universe Fed Ships Obsolete? - Mal - 10-16-2017

I got your twister..

Such an old joke now

RE: Are the Mirror Universe Fed Ships Obsolete? - James - 10-16-2017

Sorry, I'm only mucking around

Yes - these can be a cheap and viable alternative to missions and some low difficulty queues - however for end-game meta these would not be the way to go.

As for T6 versions, there is only 1 Tier 6 Mirror Ship in the Mirror Guardian Cruiser but that was a part of a limited edition giveaway for a charity - I would not hold your breath for more ship iterations

RE: Are the Mirror Universe Fed Ships Obsolete? - TacPaddy - 10-17-2017

(10-16-2017, 07:40 PM)James Wrote: As for T6 versions, there is only 1 Tier 6 Mirror Ship in the Mirror Guardian Cruiser but that was a part of a limited edition giveaway for a charity - I would not hold your breath for more ship iterations
Make that two. There is also the Paradox Temporal Dreadnought, but it may be quite pricey of the exchange.

RE: Are the Mirror Universe Fed Ships Obsolete? - RiverSong - 10-17-2017

All else fails they are good for the admiralty card I would hope.