STO Academy Forum
Reputation system. - Printable Version

+- STO Academy Forum (http://forum.stoacademy.com)
+-- Forum: Star Trek Online (http://forum.stoacademy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: STO Discussions (http://forum.stoacademy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Reputation system. (/showthread.php?tid=4758)

Pages: 1 2

Reputation system. - MichaelGill - 10-12-2017

I just recently realized there is a bunch of stuff that can be acquired through the reputation system. I wish someone would have told me about this! lol. Any way, which items here are actually worth pursuing? I value every ones personal opinion based on their experiences with these items. I don't want to chase items that aren't really worth having.

RE: Reputation system. - JamesBryce - 10-12-2017

Each reputation has items that are equally useful but in different applications. Some sets are good for tactical captains while others are more suited for Engineers and Science captains. Right now the "best" space set in game would be the four piece Iconian set. Some use full sets while others use pieces of different sets because each set has their own unique abilites and buffs. The same goes for ground sets. Each ground set has their own unique abilities and buffs.

RE: Reputation system. - MichaelGill - 10-12-2017

My captain is a tactical officer. I am looking for items to reinforce my ship. I have finally found one I like and am thinking about going full Antiproton weapons except for my heavy weapon slot. Would any of the items be advantageous for my type of build?

RE: Reputation system. - JamesBryce - 10-13-2017

I would recommend the 4 piece iconian space set as well as the two piece iconian weapons set (beam & console). I would also recommend two consoles from the Lobi store - The Tachyokinetic Convertor and Bioneural Infusion Circuits. Since you are a tactical captain, the optimal beam mods you will want are Dmgx3 Pen.

Reputation system. - maxtorman - 10-13-2017

Regarding the best set in the game. Iconian was the the best hands down but it is no more. 2 pc Nukara def + shield with Romulan engines and terran warp core - this is my goto combination. Try search some builds in build configurator or watch some youtube videos. Do not waste your resources to useless ( for your character ) stuff. But after all it is just grinding and grinding.

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk

RE: Reputation system. - MichaelGill - 10-13-2017

Thank you for the recommendations. I will look into all of these items and decide which way I want to go.

RE: Reputation system. - TacPaddy - 10-13-2017

Nowadays, I use these on my Starships: The benefits from that Impulse Engines were just too tempting.

(10-13-2017, 01:00 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Nowadays, I use these on my Starships: The benefits from that Impulse Engines were just too tempting.
 I was reading up on these Iconian items this morning. I gotta have them! It's gonna take a while to get them though. Any tips on speeding up the process for efficiency?

RE: Reputation system. - TacPaddy - 10-13-2017

Rinse and repeat Gateway to Gre'thor, Brotherhood of the Sword and the Herald Sphere. Wink

(10-13-2017, 01:26 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Rinse and repeat Gateway to Gre'thor, Brotherhood of the Sword and the Herald Sphere. Wink

Awesome. Once again, thanks TP.