STO Academy Forum
does anyone know? (endeavours) - Printable Version

+- STO Academy Forum (http://forum.stoacademy.com)
+-- Forum: Star Trek Online (http://forum.stoacademy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: STO Episodes & TFOs (http://forum.stoacademy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: does anyone know? (endeavours) (/showthread.php?tid=4650)

Pages: 1 2

does anyone know? (endeavours) - roughrider1988 - 08-19-2017

Does anyone know, or is there posted somewhere a formula for how endeavour rewards are figured? On this latest mission (complete one foundry) my reward was 200k EC and some r&d mats..... kinda dissaponting.

RE: does anyone know? (endeavours) - James - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 01:16 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: Does anyone know, or is there posted somewhere a formula for how endeavour rewards are figured? On this latest mission (complete one foundry) my reward was 200k EC and some r&d mats..... kinda dissaponting.

Mine have all been completely random. Just seems to be a mixture of energy credits, R&D mats and small amounts of dilithium. Haven't seen any "formula's" anywhere that determines the prize.

RE: does anyone know? (endeavours) - Akimalyn2380 - 08-19-2017

the rewards generated are also using the same triaxilating system used for the lock boxes, prize packs, and dabo wheel. luckily it has better results because of less choices it could roll on. i seem to consistently roll at least one VR ec reward each time, and have hit a 2.5 mil ec roll before (5x 500k VR EC)

... dont know if vr is the highest it'll go though...

RE: does anyone know? (endeavours) - TacPaddy - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 01:16 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: Does anyone know, or is there posted somewhere a formula for how endeavour rewards are figured? On this latest mission (complete one foundry) my reward was 200k EC and some r&d mats..... kinda dissaponting.

In my opinion pretty much self explanatory.  Big Grin

RE: does anyone know? (endeavours) - roughrider1988 - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 01:59 PM)TacPaddy Wrote:
In my opinion pretty much self explanatory.  Big Grin

I say dil should be a mandatory drop in the prize box. but i was asking if there was x% chance of whatever and % on uncommon, rare, vr, etc.

RE: does anyone know? (endeavours) - TacPaddy - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 02:10 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: I say dil should be a mandatory drop in the prize box. but i was asking if there was x% chance of whatever and % on uncommon, rare, vr, etc.
Well, even if Cryptic would reveal that, what good would it do you? It would still be random, right?

RE: does anyone know? (endeavours) - roughrider1988 - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 03:08 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Well, even if Cryptic would reveal that, what good would it do you? It would still be random, right?

Just like knowing stuff is all Smile

RE: does anyone know? (endeavours) - MichaelGill - 09-18-2017

I enjoy doing them, but some times they post missions I have never heard of or know where to go to begin. I wish they provide a bit more information at times about the actual task.

RE: does anyone know? (endeavours) - James - 09-18-2017

(09-18-2017, 10:27 AM)MichaelGill Wrote: I enjoy doing them, but some times they post missions I have never heard of or know where to go to begin. I wish they provide a bit more information at times about the actual task.

I have this problem too.

However, if you press "J" and open the in progress missions, it will show you a bit more detail there!

does anyone know? (endeavours) - Madman - 09-18-2017

(08-19-2017, 02:10 PM)roughrider1988 Wrote: I say dil should be a mandatory drop in the prize box. but i was asking if there was x% chance of whatever and % on uncommon, rare, vr, etc.

It's funny because I haven't got any dil?! Everything but in fact and I've done all but like 1 or 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk