STO Academy Forum
I blame Mal for ... - Printable Version

+- STO Academy Forum (http://forum.stoacademy.com)
+-- Forum: Star Trek Online (http://forum.stoacademy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Quark's Bar (http://forum.stoacademy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: I blame Mal for ... (/showthread.php?tid=3889)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: I blame Mal for ... - Mal - 09-10-2016

Edwards AFB is just a dry lake bed where they test fly new space ships I mean air crafts.

Subspace Transmitter

RE: I blame Mal for ... - RiverSong - 09-10-2016

Ah good to know Smile

RE: I blame Mal for ... - trellis - 09-10-2016

(09-10-2016, 04:05 PM)Mal Wrote: Edwards AFB is just a dry lake bed where they test fly new space ships I mean air crafts.

Subspace Transmitter
You got it right the first time!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

RE: I blame Mal for ... - Akimalyn2380 - 09-10-2016

(09-10-2016, 02:59 PM)TacPaddy Wrote: Based on the context my guess is, that it is a letter code for Edwards Air Force Base.
Correct!  EDW is actually just the primary part of the base, there's also an adjacent auxiliary field too... but it's a hell of a long taxi to do in a plane.

(09-10-2016, 04:05 PM)Mal Wrote: Edwards AFB is just a dry lake bed where they test fly new space ships I mean air crafts.

Subspace Transmitter

It used to be... it is still the home of NASA's Neil A. Armstrong Flight Research Center (previously known as Dryden), But the super secret/cool stuff run by private corporations before being sold to the military is tested at a more... secure location... BTW, I'm looking for a person named Starling. We have business to tend to... Wink

RE: I blame Mal for ... - trellis - 09-21-2016

I blame Mal for sabotaging my laptop and it crashed to the trash. Can't play because of your ancient satellite technology that beamed a signal onto my laptop and burned out the video card!

RE: I blame Mal for ... - Mal - 09-21-2016

(09-21-2016, 09:37 PM)trellis Wrote: I blame Mal for sabotaging my laptop and it crashed to the trash. Can't play because of your ancient satellite technology that beamed a signal onto my laptop and burned out the video card!

There is no current satellite technology that would target your laptop, it was just time for that laptop to go.

I hope that you don't get a good deal on a new computer, I mean I hope you do.

Oh and, ummm nothing nevermind.

Subspace Transmitter

RE: I blame Mal for ... - James - 09-21-2016

Illuminati confirmed

RE: I blame Mal for ... - trellis - 09-22-2016

(09-21-2016, 09:48 PM)Mal Wrote: There is no current satellite technology that would target your laptop, it was just time for that laptop to go.

I hope that you don't get a good deal on a new computer, I mean I hope you do.

Oh and, ummm nothing nevermind.

Subspace Transmitter
Your ancient satellites that you built as the middle defense system!

RE: I blame Mal for ... - Mal - 09-22-2016

(09-22-2016, 01:04 AM)trellis Wrote: Your ancient satellites that you built as the middle defense system!

I know nothing of a "middle" defense system..

There is no such thing.

Subspace Transmitter

RE: I blame Mal for ... - trellis - 09-22-2016

*missile