STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Azure Nebula Rescue - Sometimes it's your turn to get lucky.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

TacPaddy

Hi everyone,

I was just in an Azure Nebula Rescue and we got really lucky, because there were 4 (four) Falchions. Think I'm crazy? Here are the Screenshots:

[attachment=254][attachment=255]
30 marks? Never gotten any more than 30... Sad
Nice!
I've heard that there's a cap to the amount of marks you can get here--can't remember what, but I believe that after 18 points you get nothing extra. Is this true?
If the rewards are based on bands ie 1-9 points gives 1 Mark, 10-29 points give 5 marks, then you could have a cap. On the Nimbus 3 creature cull, where you go behind the settlement and activate the beacon to face waves of mobs, there is a cap. Not sure in this instance, though

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

TacPaddy

(06-28-2013, 01:25 AM)tobiasosir Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard that there's a cap to the amount of marks you can get here--can't remember what, but I believe that after 18 points you get nothing extra. Is this true?
(06-28-2013, 04:18 AM)Monty Wrote: [ -> ]If the rewards are based on bands ie 1-9 points gives 1 Mark, 10-29 points give 5 marks, then you could have a cap. On the Nimbus 3 creature cull, where you go behind the settlement and activate the beacon to face waves of mobs, there is a cap. Not sure in this instance, though
As you can see in the second screenshot, I got 30 Marks. I'm pretty sure, that's the Cap, as I usually get around 24 Marks, when doing Azure Nebula Rescue.