STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Omega Reputation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just started the Omega Reputation progression and attained the first level. Working on the Borg Shield at the moment. My question is: is it worth it to get the level X items (set) or should I just concentrate on maxing out the rep? Any Omega Rep advice would be appreciated.
For all the reputations I'd suggest maxing them out then getting the items you want. Otherwise you'll just waste time and resources on weaker items.
I rarely disagree with the boss, especially on this where he is so right.

I'd also suggest doing all reps together - more painful, but over a much shorter time.

Also, always queue the next rep projects when you start the current ones. When you tier up, you then get another 2800 rep at the cost of the lower tier. It's not a huge saving, but over the tiers and all 3 reps, it's better in your pocket than wasted!

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
TY for the advice. If you cancel a queued project before it begins, do you get back the resources invested so far?
I don't think so - but I hope I'm wrong for your sake

I got the Mark XI versions of the items I wanted before starting the grind to tier5 (Maco Shield, Borg Impulse and Deflector, Cutting beam, assim console).. There alot better than the MkX versions, and it only took me about a week and a half to get them all. With my schedule itl be 2-3 weeks just to grind from tier 4 to 5 and I wanted that new part smell...

Do wait on the ground sets though..
I'd still say wait and get xii not xi, too. Especially if you're able to get the rep projects going daily or every other day

(06-26-2013, 03:50 PM)Monty Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think so - but I hope I'm wrong for your sake

I have not yet put the dilithium in. I figure I can afford to lose the rest of the stuff if necessary.
Wait.... rep doesn't start until lvl 50, right?
(06-26-2013, 03:46 PM)Wavemanmav Wrote: [ -> ]TY for the advice. If you cancel a queued project before it begins, do you get back the resources invested so far?
I just tried with only 1 Nukara Point in the project and didn't get it back.

(06-27-2013, 12:53 PM)Xakthul Wrote: [ -> ]Wait.... rep doesn't start until lvl 50, right?
Correct
Pages: 1 2 3 4