STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Did I forget to mention....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have to agree. A more cheerful, clean speaking group I have yet to see. Haven't ever felt like I had to drag my way up to being respected in any way. May the fleets remain so and stay strong!
(06-27-2013, 02:02 PM)Wavemanmav Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed. As a "new guy" I appreciate everyone being helpful. Just wondering why no one is ever on the Raidcall channel? When I get on I seem to be the only one there, lol.
Raidcall, huh? I think Commander Bossk will be joining that channel tomorrow.
(07-02-2013, 01:09 AM)Xakthul Wrote: [ -> ]Raidcall, huh? I think Commander Bossk will be joining that channel tomorrow.
I was on again last night. One other person was in the lobby but did not respond to me. Hopefully he was AFK and not just offended by my body odor.
(07-02-2013, 12:49 PM)Wavemanmav Wrote: [ -> ]I was on again last night. One other person was in the lobby but did not respond to me. Hopefully he was AFK and not just offended by my body odor.
Probably not the BO, but the ghews in the dreads might have been a factor. Tongue
Maybe he was Torg and you dishonored him?
I was told BO does not travel through (cyber) space, but I am Klingon, after all.
My BO eats your BO... I'm Gorn Smile
(07-03-2013, 01:49 PM)Xakthul Wrote: [ -> ]My BO eats your BO... I'm Gorn Smile
LOL. I have to concede that one.
Pages: 1 2