STO Academy Forum

Full Version: T5 T'varo and Mogai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It doesn't seem I can change the skin on my T5 T'varo, Mogai and Fleet Mogai.... is this by design or is it a bug. I've searched on it but can't find anything.

TacPaddy

You should at least have 3 different Skins on the T'Varo Retrofit. If you have bought the Starter / Legacy Pack, you should have even 5 different Skins.
I have the skins, they just don't change to them once I select them... so thinking more along the bug line.

TacPaddy

(06-17-2013, 04:59 PM)Hijaak Wrote: [ -> ]I have the skins, they just don't change to them once I select them... so thinking more along the bug line.
Seems to be a Bug then.
Thanks TP! Smile I was actually thinking of re-installing my client outside of Steam, see if it corrects some of the issues I've been having.

TacPaddy

(06-17-2013, 05:30 PM)Hijaak Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks TP! Smile I was actually thinking of re-installing my client outside of Steam, see if it corrects some of the issues I've been having.
Maybe worth a try though. My Client is outside of Steam and it works. Smile
Dang, I'm a moron... I had visuals enabled on the Breen space set. After I disabled them, the skin came through...

TacPaddy

(06-17-2013, 09:52 PM)Hijaak Wrote: [ -> ]Dang, I'm a moron... I had visuals enabled on the Breen space set. After I disabled them, the skin came through...
LOL. Don't worry. Happens to everyone at least once. Should have thought of that possibility.