STO Academy Forum

Full Version: CoreScoop by Attilio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This show is pretty cool Smile
Glad to hear you both like my show Smile Be sure to tell your friends, families, enemies, dog, cat, the alien that lives in your roof, the evil monkey in your closet, and whoever else you can think of!

Actually it's just coincidence that what I put into the background was also something I talked about lol. I've been going through a lot of boxes and found some random things that I could use in the show so I just put them in the background to give it more life lol.

The globe is actually the moon... I think... I never really looked at it hahaha. My dad had it, I don't know where he got it from but I thought it looked good. I need a better stand for it which is why I eventually removed it.

I probably won't be doing a review of the new ST movie since it's been out for a while. I want to do movie reviews when they are just coming out.

I'm not sure if I want to play the ET game Tongue lol

TacPaddy

(06-12-2013, 11:30 PM)Attilio Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to hear you both like my show Smile Be sure to tell your friends, families, enemies, dog, cat, the alien that lives in your roof, the evil monkey in your closet, and whoever else you can think of!
Well the Cat didn't really care. As compensation, I promote and link CoreScoop on the Public Service Channel website. I hope, that appeases you. Smile
Awesome. Attilio, you did an awesome job.
(06-13-2013, 08:53 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Well the Cat didn't really care. As compensation, I promote and link CoreScoop on the Public Service Channel website. I hope, that appeases you. Smile
Yay! Smile

(06-13-2013, 10:46 AM)Xakthul Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome. Attilio, you did an awesome job.
Thank you! Big Grin