STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Favorite Melee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
And now Melee weapons. only four currently exist: Lirpa, Bat'leth, Tegolar Sword, and Tsunkatse Falchion. The only one I have tried is the Lirpa, but I am trying to obtain the other three weapons.

These are really fun when enemies come point- blank.

TacPaddy

(05-26-2013, 01:01 AM)Xakthul Wrote: [ -> ]And now Melee weapons. only four currently exist: Lirpa, Bat'leth, Tegolar Sword, and Tsunkatse Falchion. The only one I have tried is the Lirpa, but I am trying to obtain the other three weapons.

These are really fun when enemies come point- blank.
I have to disagree. You forgot the Tholian Crystalline Sword, the Ferengi Energy Whip (which is considered by many to be a Melee Weapon) and most of all Hand-to-Hand-Combat.

Nevertheless, I prefer my Bat'leth. Smile
I have to go with Tac on this one. The Bat'leth is a intimidating weapon.
(05-26-2013, 09:44 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]I have to disagree. You forgot the Tholian Crystalline Sword, the Ferengi Energy Whip (which is considered by many to be a Melee Weapon) and most of all Hand-to-Hand-Combat.

Nevertheless, I prefer my Bat'leth. Smile
I've never heard of the tholian sword, or the energy whip. I haven't gotten any farthe than capt. even on my fed character. Is the Tholian Crystalline Sword part of a pack? If so, no wonder I haven't seen it (I've never used any ZEN)

TacPaddy

(05-26-2013, 12:00 PM)Xakthul Wrote: [ -> ]I've never heard of the tholian sword, or the energy whip. I haven't gotten any farthe than capt. even on my fed character. Is the Tholian Crystalline Sword part of a pack? If so, no wonder I haven't seen it (I've never used any ZEN)
They can both be obtained from the Lobi Store.
The whip is cool--30 lobi. I use it on my ferengi engineer boff. Smile

But for me, it's bat'leth all the way. My weapon of choice vs Borg and fauna.
Negative!!! Tsunkatse Falchion is the best in the game. With the Bat'leth, you have to stay on top of your target... with the Tsunkatse Falchion, you can be 5 yards away and start your attack and you will MOVE automatically to your target.
Now we CAN have Jedi... They just need to be telekinetic Vulcans!
Jedi, you say?

That's the Tholian Crystalline Sword, once it's fully charged...
The Ferengi whip is cool, but Borg adapt to it.

(05-30-2013, 07:58 PM)Xakthul Wrote: [ -> ]Now we CAN have Jedi... They just need to be telekinetic Vulcans!
NO JEDI PLEASE!!!!!! Smile

So disappointed in SWTOR.... they could have done sooo much better.
Pages: 1 2 3