STO Academy Forum

Full Version: Character Login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I was in... then had to leave. Now I'm having issues with retrieving my characters and getting in the game. ANyone else having issues?
I'm having the exact same issue. It's definitely not my internet connection :S Really ticking me off lol

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumd....php?f=118

It seems they know about the issue
Yea, I keep getting kicked... might just wait until tomorrow, give them time to work it out.
Uh oh. Hope they have this solved by the time I get home!
(05-21-2013, 10:02 PM)Hijaak Wrote: [ -> ]So, I was in... then had to leave. Now I'm having issues with retrieving my characters and getting in the game. ANyone else having issues?
I was earlier...i can log in now but no sound...RT sound card is up to date....

anyone having sound troubles?
I sat in a queue for 50 minutes, my number was 1823. Never went down, but the "out of" was at 14900 by the time I just quit. Luckily I was doing other things and not actually sitting there. When I was on earlier in the day, it took 5 min to go from Quonos to Omega Leonis. I took the money I would've spent on the Cheap Romulus Pack and bought the Borderlands season pass instead.
Seems there were a lot of issues with the servers yesterday--to be expected, to a point, but I think the devs were caught off guard by just how many people were trying to get in.
Kudos to them, though, for fighting through it. I stopped trying after a couple hours, but it appears that most of the major issues from yesterday have been resolved. I'll try again later tonight--eager to get my Rommie started!
It was painful, but I did get the first part of the Romulun story line completed and had a great time.
Well, now that the colonies are awake... my queue position is 15030. Guess I'll only be able to play in the mornings for the time being.
Yea, I need about 14k more folks to log out... Smile
Pages: 1 2