STO Academy Forum

Full Version: STF event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will not be hosting the STF event this Friday, due to my PC taking a dump. I guess it was going to happen sooner or later and this will be an excuse to build a new system. Sorry guys.

TacPaddy

(05-09-2013, 10:25 PM)Mayhem3000 Wrote: [ -> ]I will not be hosting the STF event this Friday, due to my PC taking a dump. I guess it was going to happen sooner or later and this will be an excuse to build a new system. Sorry guys.
Not your fault. Hope you can get back as soon as it is convenient. Btw, was that STF Event supposed to be a Militia Event only? Just asking. Wink
(05-10-2013, 08:33 AM)TacPaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Not your fault. Hope you can get back as soon as it is convenient. Btw, was that STF Event supposed to be a Militia Event only? Just asking. Wink
It should be open to Fed.

TacPaddy

(05-10-2013, 11:01 AM)Mayhem3000 Wrote: [ -> ]It should be open to Fed.
Ah okay. Just asked, because in-game it was only listed in the Militia's Event Calendar.
Yeah sorry about that, I thought it was fleet wide and it looks like I will be out for a week or so. Waiting on Newegg.